Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace bus

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
And your Primark track suits-don't forget them.

All part of the enjoyment and our thanks go to CPFC2010 for making the day perfect.
Enjoy the moment, i would if the boot was on the other foot.

Onwards and Upwrds I say, we are still above you and in with a shout of a top 2 finish.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh gosh no. I'd also like to talk about

-the header from Ulloa that set Buckley free to cross into the box, whereby Ulloa ran forty yards to get on the end of it and score via his head and knee.

-the lovely pinpoint free kick that Spanish Dave blew Speroni away with

-the beautiful passing move that set up our third goal

-the thundering tackle by Greer that cleaned Zaha out completely

-the fact that Holloway took (IMHO) Palace's best player off at half time and replaced him with, amongst others, the anonymous Kevin Phillips

-the fact that Murray (always scores against us) and Phillips (always scores against us) didn't score against us

-the fact that Holloway (always beats us) didn't beat us

-Holloway moaning about the roof and the fact that his coat got wet :cry:

-Zaha's stampy little Tiny Tears tantrums

-singing "Glad Ulloa" to Palace fans on the train

-the moment when Parr ran all the way down the wing unchallenged, sliced the ball out of play and then fell over

-Parr otherwise being owned by our wingers

-Damien Delaney getting into an argument on Twitter with your own fans

-Holloway's tactical genius in switching Zaha from Calderon's side of the pitch (whom he seemed to have the beating of) to Bridge's side (where he disappeared entirely)

-Mother Nature further enhancing the day for us by producing a rainstorm of Noah's Ark proportions just as the away fans were leaving the ground

-oh, and the fact that the abysmal injustice of the officials awarding Palace a first half goal kick when the entire population of the Amex, including all twenty two players, your fans, our fans, the six year old match mascots, Gully, everybody sitting on both teams' benches and Wardy, the stadium cat, was waiting for an Albion corner, was rectified within moments by our first goal.

I can think of some more, if you like :thumbsup:

What an absolute MARVELLOUS post. Fair brings a tear to the eye, so it does.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Did anyone else think that the bus that Palace travelled down on looked like an MOT failure. Looked nothing like the swanky ones we usually see at the Amex for the away teams. :albion2::albion2:

Ha! Yeah - we noticed that. It looked a pile of junk.

Also - did anyone notice the 70's little lampshades on the tables inside it?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was it an 8 (eight) seater then? :whistle::whistle:

Thai-Tuktuk.jpg

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex

-the header from Ulloa that set Buckley free to cross into the box, whereby Ulloa ran forty yards to get on the end of it and score via his head and knee.

-the fact that Holloway took (IMHO) Palace's best player off at half time and replaced him with, amongst others, the anonymous Kevin Phillips

-the fact that Murray (always scores against us) and Phillips (always scores against us) didn't score against us

-the moment when Parr ran all the way down the wing unchallenged, sliced the ball out of play and then fell over

-Holloway's tactical genius in switching Zaha from Calderon's side of the pitch (whom he seemed to have the beating of) to Bridge's side (where he disappeared entirely)

-Mother Nature further enhancing the day for us by producing a rainstorm of Noah's Ark proportions just as the away fans were leaving the ground

-oh, and the fact that the abysmal injustice of the officials awarding Palace a first half goal kick when the entire population of the Amex, including all twenty two players, your fans, our fans, the six year old match mascots, Gully, everybody sitting on both teams' benches and Wardy, the stadium cat, was waiting for an Albion corner, was rectified within moments by our first goal.

Genuis posting Edna!

Waits for El Presidente and his like to come on and say "Yeah but they beat us at Selhurst" :(

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

I was at the game, I saw of what happened so need need to waste half your lunch hour typing all that!!

It did rain heavily, I left 10 minutes before the final whistle, maybe it was a blessing as it may have doused out the flames that were engulfing our team bus.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was at the game, I saw of what happened so need need to waste half your lunch hour typing all that!!

It did rain heavily, I left 10 minutes before the final whistle

You see, even God hates Crystal Palace :wink:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
BREAKING NEWS

On Friday afternoon in Croydon 43 school children had to walk the 12 mile long trip home due to the theft of their school bus. The bus had been donated to them by Pat McCoach after their previous bus had been burnt out in an arson attack during the recent riots. One child was left unconsoleable after he learnt that his up and coming trip to the beautiful seaside city of Brighton may now not go ahead.

Police are looking for a black male said to wearing a Manchester United football shirt. He was seen running away doing Step Over Step Over Step Over and then falling flat on his arse, he then stood up and jumped up and down on the spot shouting I'm telling I'm telling the ref. If anyone knows of anyone who goes by the name of The Ref to get in touch with DCI Nick Metele of Croyon CID.

EBG-100_8764-Kids-walk-to-school.jpg

Last edited:

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Come on, you win a game 3 - 0 against Palace and all youwant to talk about is the Palace coach. :wrong:
Ok then here goes. We all think that Holloway is a :tosser:
and the best thing that Dougie ever did was to decamp to Bolton. At least he moved north properly unlike Dowie who moved 3 miles to Charlton.:dunce:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We win at home for the first time in many years. The heavens open as Palace fans leave the stadium. An Argentinian scores two of the goals.

Coincidence?

popezaha.jpg

Attachments

• popezaha.jpg
    popezaha.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 85

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Enjoy the moment, i would if the boot was on the other foot.

Onwards and Upwrds I say, we are still above you and in with a shout of a top 2 finish.

Most of us know that but we are most definitely enjoying the moment. The way Forest are going I wouldn't be surprised to see them finish above you lot so as the saying goes "Don't count your caravans, sorry, chickens".

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I saw the coach as we were leaving but what was more bizarre was the Papa Johns delivery driver unloading pizzas onto it who was driving a brand new BMW, didn't think that sort of job paid very well.

sew109

Banned
Jan 21, 2012
Brighton Charlton, Watford and Millwall are the only fixtures that the players travel by coach, Olie prefers them to travel by train a it's quicker and more comfortable he wanted to do this at Blackpool but he board would not stump up for the cost

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Brighton Charlton, Watford and Millwall are the only fixtures that the players travel by coach, Olie prefers them to travel by train a it's quicker and more comfortable he wanted to do this at Blackpool but he board would not stump up for the cost

How do they get from the station to their hotel and Ground?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here