Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace "boys" meeting in polegate

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
The same could be said about sleepy Seaford on a quiet Tuesday day time in Sept 11.

With Police monitoring the obvious bigger and nearby towns, looks like knuckle draggers are fuelling up on booze elsewhere.

A mate of mine got chatting to this palace lot last year at polegate. They went there to have a drinking session but avoid trouble. If you want a laugh with your mates, a few beers and (have the unfortunate mishap to support palarse) then avoiding Brighton pubs seems sensible.

Prob given that the kiss of death and will see it all kicking off as I pass from sleepy Eastbourne!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A mate of mine got chatting to this palace lot last year at polegate. They went there to have a drinking session but avoid trouble. If you want a laugh with your mates, a few beers and (have the unfortunate mishap to support palarse) then avoiding Brighton pubs seems sensible.

Prob given that the kiss of death and will see it all kicking off as I pass from sleepy Eastbourne!

Eastbourne's Hells Grannie, with their Zimmers, will see em off.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Mrs H and I scoured the seafront last night; we checked out the marigold tea rooms and the novelty rock emporium but there were none in sight. There was, though, a yacht full of guns washed up on the beach.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here