Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - impossible for them to get off their stripey arses

Votes: 37 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If a teams success was based on the size of their home attendances then we would probably be in the premier league.
But I thank god that it is not.

I have been a Brighton fan for over 30 years & have spent a lot of that time in the shadows of palace.

What I do not understand is having suffered that play off defeat against palace & their subsequent promotion
we feel the need to compare home attendances.

Let it go

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Ok it's been far too long without a Palace attendance thread.:rave:

With their brilliant new additions to their squad does anyone think they can break the 25,000 official home attendance figure before the end of the year ?

With a capacity of 26.5k and thousands of tickets unsold for Spurs (23k) and even more for Sunderland (22k) can anyone of the following matches see the shy Nigels smash through the magical barrier ?

Pull your neck in mate, its boring now.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
If a teams success was based on the size of their home attendances then we would probably be in the premier league.
But I thank god that it is not.

I have been a Brighton fan for over 30 years & have spent a lot of that time in the shadows of palace.

What I do not understand is having suffered that play off defeat against palace & their subsequent promotion
we feel the need to compare home attendances.

Let it go

I agree, they have the bragging rights after the play-off defeat.
The Major has embarrassed himself on this topic and it had become tiresome.

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Utterly embarrassing thread again.

The guy is totally obsessed, and calls other people Nigels!?

He should really go and support Arsenal, they get 60k every week you know?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's funny that this thread has been posted.

I was convinced that the capacity at smelhurst was 26000 but i made a point of checking the attendance for their first game of the season against spurs and it was over 28000 which I thought was a bit odd.
The attendance was 23,285

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This has happened so often, I'm starting to wonder whether it falls within NSC's guidelines for spam...
It's just the same as Ernest and his sauce spilling the beans over breakfast. Major's Palace rants are part of the furniture.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Don't see the problem myself. There are all kinds of threads on NSC that I don't bother opening because the subject matter doesn't particularly interest me. If you don't like attendance-related threads, don't open them. They will only raise your blood pressure.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Don't see the problem myself. There are all kinds of threads on NSC that I don't bother opening because the subject matter doesn't particularly interest me. If you don't like attendance-related threads, don't open them. They will only raise your blood pressure.

It's not necessarily the sh*t that is the problem, it's the flies and maggots the sh*t attracts...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
We can still say we finished above them in the league last season?

We played them 4 times, we only won one of those games, they scored 5 goals and we only scored 3, meaning we only put goals past them once in four games, and they are in the Premier League.

I fail to see where any bragging rights are.

Nigel's Mate

Sep 1, 2013
Hahaha brilliant.

Although I am sad I didn't get to lock horns with Major Buzzkillington as he is famous round my way for his attendance sig but he'll be back!

ed85a9b4d76a25d1c6bc3956cecf82d45b673aae_full.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here