Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Atmosphere

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Bore off.
And I don't need reminding that I also registered in 2011. :)

Yep, and you probably never went near a Brighton game before last season, so many of you slagging of Palace and know nothing of any rivalry as well as giving it all the 'look at us' garbage.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
When you can boast a 20k average attendance in the 2nd tier of English football then maybe everyone on here will stop laughing at you. When was it now ?

New ground, promotion, 12 month interest free season tickets, well done you are truly a massive club full of 'fans' that never went near an Albiyawn game before all of this.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
New ground, promotion, 12 month interest free season tickets, well done you are truly a massive club full of 'fans' that never went near an Albiyawn game before all of this.

Would it have been OK if we'd used GroupOn though?

Seriously, you know why our attendances have been 7,000 in recent years and we know that you know why. So stop being so boring.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

The old fans are coming back and yes we`re attracting new people. Why, even you and your lot spend most of your time with us now. All the time your muppet fans keep visiting here you are just confirming it more and more.
If you want a ticket anytime just P.M. me. Cheers :thumbsup:

SuperMario

PLAY IT!
Sep 6, 2006
Palarse are welcome to Shthust Park if they are afraid to increase our allocation which we would easily sell out then fcuk the spineless gobby cnuts.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Palarse are welcome to Shthust Park if they are afraid to increase our allocation which we would easily sell out then fcuk the spineless gobby cnuts.

Well its not really Shit if its proven to have a Better Atmosphere is it? And this News is Good for you, it just gives you more ammunition to "give it large" while your safely in the knowledge that your segregated 3 Blocks from Palace fans.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well its not really Shit if its proven to have a Better Atmosphere is it? And this News is Good for you, it just gives you more ammunition to "give it large" while your safely in the knowledge that your segregated 3 Blocks from Palace fans.

Yes but it's for Health and Safety reasons. Clearly the local authority doesn't want to discourage tourism in the area but allowing Palace fans to cause an outbreak of scurvy and ricketts.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

That made me larf ho ho ho

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Charging interest on season tickets paid in instalments is daylight robbery , we are the first club in the country to offer monthly payments WITHOUT charging extra for the privilege. Well over 2,000 on the waiting list for season tickets.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

The green eyed monster once again.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

f*** me you really are stupid. When/if Palace get their new ground you are going to have to something very similar, where do you think all your "New fans" will come from?

For what it's worth I think the Groupon thing was a good idea, give them a taste and they may get bitten. Your crowds at present have been decreasing for years and the situation needs to be addressed PDQ.

Selhurst is crumbling, it needs attention now if you like it or not unless you want to see parts being closed for H&S reasons.

Rather than scorn what has happened here maybe look at it and learn, god knows you are going to need to.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Yep, and you probably never went near a Brighton game before last season, so many of you slagging of Palace and know nothing of any rivalry as well as giving it all the 'look at us' garbage.

My first Brighton game was in '04. Like I said, bore off.

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010

You're right, some peole give it large while segregated but other people do it while hiding behind a computer screen!
I won't be segregated at Selhurst and happy to say hello!:bhasign:

Jul 5, 2003
You're right, some peole give it large while segregated but other people do it while hiding behind a computer screen!
I won't be segregated at Selhurst and happy to say hello!:bhasign:
So will I ...........................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here