Palace Atmosphere

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
From their website:

"After careful consideration and following consultation with the Police a decision has been made to give Brighton fans use of Blocks S, T and U, in the Arthur Wait stand. This means that Blocks R, V and W will be sterile on the grounds of health and safety. Blocks X, Y and Z will be on sale to home supporters."

I guess after their attempt at storming our end after we scored last time, there are going to be very big gaps between the two sets of fans this time - we'll be in the middle of the Arthur Wait with a gap at both ends. A shame, because though we don't want the violence, it might also reduce the atmosphere.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palarse are at one end , we are at the other , gap in the middle so that we are not overcome by the stench.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This means that Blocks R, V and W will be sterile on the grounds of health and safety.

Antiseptic gel and plastic gloves all round then. Can you buy hygienic seat covers like the ones they used to have in public toilets?

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
From their website:

"After careful consideration and following consultation with the Police a decision has been made to give Brighton fans use of Blocks S, T and U, in the Arthur Wait stand. This means that Blocks R, V and W will be sterile on the grounds of health and safety. Blocks X, Y and Z will be on sale to home supporters but empty."

EFA

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How many blocks do you need to keep sterile then ffs.
Some people might get the impression that Palace would fail to sell enough tickets for the big game of the season and rather than let us have them they are not selling ANY in those areas.
I`m sure thats not the case tho because they are a huge club.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Won't affect moi...got a few tickets for the home end from a contact in the club...should be fun! Might have a couple spare if anyone wants to join us, i'll know nearer the time!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
How many blocks do you need to keep sterile then ffs.
Some people might get the impression that Palace would fail to sell enough tickets for the big game of the season and rather than let us have them they are not selling ANY in those areas.
I`m sure thats not the case tho because they are a huge club.

They only managed 15.5k for their 'big' derby against Millwall, so wouldnt expect them to sell out.

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
Tickets in the main stand

Got tickets in the main stand in case we miss out on Albion's allocation.

Looks like the segregation / smaller allocation decision might backfire!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Another one with a 2011 NSC registration jumping on the bandwagon, promotion year, strange that

When you can boast a 20k average attendance in the 2nd tier of English football then maybe everyone on here will stop laughing at you. When was it now ?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Ohhh its already building again!!! This board will go into melt down leading up to the game!!!! Amazing stuff!!!
I hated that 3-1 home defeat, it killed me at the time, but I'm over it now. We have good players coming back and we won't have played Leeds and Liverpool in the 5days leading up to it.

Pretty sad of Palace to segragate with 3 blocks! Pathetic.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Got tickets in the main stand in case we miss out on Albion's allocation.

Looks like the segregation / smaller allocation decision might backfire!

Got 4 in main stand courtesy of M Lawrence.............cant wait

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ive got a choice of homesdale or the other,either way i will be there +4,if i cant get in our end,will gladly pass these on

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
When you can boast a 20k average attendance in the 2nd tier of English football then maybe everyone on here will stop laughing at you. When was it now ?

It's funny because your average attendance over
the last 10 years is just over 6000.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's funny because your average attendance over
the last 10 years is just over 6000.

Hang on I`ll go and check to see why our gates dwindled down to those figures. Us JCL`s huh, what are we like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports