Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace at home - 15/03/23

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
I have emailed SS today regarding post match and the whole "clockwise" situation - have been told that this WILL be enforced, so if you are in the NS or ES and need the Bridge or station, they will make you walk the whole way around the ground to get there. I pointed out that seems all rather unnecessary, but was told that this was on police advice......

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I have emailed SS today regarding post match and the whole "clockwise" situation - have been told that this WILL be enforced, so if you are in the NS or ES and need the Bridge or station, they will make you walk the whole way around the ground to get there. I pointed out that seems all rather unnecessary, but was told that this was on police advice......
So they are actually making you walk past the Palace fans? Odd.

barbus_max bhafc

Dec 12, 2021
Worthing
It sold out ages ago and the Ticket Exchange has been open for a while......
It amazes me that people still don't realise this!
Maybe I used the wrong phase ”still just over 1,000 tickets left so doesn’t look like this will be a sell out”. Am fully aware the game “sold out“ a while ago and that the ticket exchange has been open, but what I was trying to convey was that there are still over 1,000 tickets left available to buy as of this morning and that therefore unfortunately it won’t be a full house.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
That's actually crazy, we're having a brilliant season and its against Palace - how on earth are we not filling the stadium :facepalm:
I haven't been for a few years but the whole event, at the Amex and Selhurst, just seems to be an over policed hassle to some with almost no redeeming features about it.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I haven't been for a few years but the whole event, at the Amex and Selhurst, just seems to be an over policed hassle to some with almost no redeeming features about it.
Lots of families with younger kids don’t go due to all the police and hassle. Outside the ground it’s generally not a fun experience for little ones when we play them.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Those in the know, how are we looking streams wise for this game?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Everyone is saying that every metric suggests an easy win.

I disagree. We are INFAMOUSLY known for being shit at breaking down shit teams who put 11 men behind the ball. Has everyone forgotten Fulham so quickly?

1-1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here