Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace are a part of the romance of football

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
If it did, it's news to me. I'm a Palace fan, and I've never tried to disguise that. I'll naturally have a Palace perspective on events. But I've tried to give an honest opinion and not to go for cheap shots. I'm not above a bit of mickey-taking, and don't mind receiving it either.

If that's an "agenda" so be it.

However your Palace perspective on events is always going to show as with all the other Palace trolls.

Your agenda is to undermine anything positive regarding BHAFC and to accentuate anything negative.

Which is why you are on here.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
However your Palace perspective on events is always going to show as with all the other Palace trolls.

Your agenda is to undermine anything positive regarding BHAFC and to accentuate anything negative.

Which is why you are on here.

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't all out to get you. Stay vigilant soldier!

Or maybe try relaxing a bit. Your call.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Very gracious of you. Though I appreciate that join date to an Internet forum isn't a true match for whether one was a genuine supporter or not before that date, it's interesting that many of those who seem the most bitter are those who joined in the last three years. For many Palace there is a definite difference between the Brighton fans who were there through thick and thin, and the "but I always supported Brighton, but I'm actually a Man U fan too" lot.

Now if someone with good comedy timing and a join date of early 2000's could call me a ****, that'd be great.

Ok my join date says 2003 and your a ****. Are you happy now?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Palace have done very well. Good luck to them and time to move on. They have the bragging rights for a while and they deserve it. Take it on the chin.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Quite. And end of thread. Not all that happy SO many replies to one started from over there . . .

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Palace have done very well. Good luck to them and time to move on. They have the bragging rights for a while and they deserve it. Take it on the chin.

I have absolutely no problem with any of that. That stuff deserves in the playground and is easy to ignore.

What I'm pointing out are the Palace posters who come on here with "Oh I'm a really nice bloke and just want to come on here and talk football". They are clearly not.

Their absence in the weeks following St Patrick's day says it all.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't all out to get you. Stay vigilant soldier!

Or maybe try relaxing a bit. Your call.

I say you should now feck off from your patronising verbose bollocks. Otherwise I will start a thread for all Albion fans to be sent on a 'HOW TO RECOGNISE PALACE TROLLS' weekend if you don't :drink::drink:

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I have absolutely no problem with any of that. That stuff deserves in the playground and is easy to ignore.

What I'm pointing out are the Palace posters who come on here with "Oh I'm a really nice bloke and just want to come on here and talk football". They are clearly not.

Their absence in the weeks following St Patrick's day says it all.

Actually a lot of us came back on here to say 'well done we were shit you were better'. I can go dredge up me saying that 2 days after the game if you want?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Actually a lot of us came back on here to say 'well done we were shit you were better'. I can go dredge up me saying that 2 days after the game if you want?

Fair play. Then you disappeared for ages.

Nowadays there seems to be more Palace posters than Brighton.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I think El P hit the nail on the head. So many threads about Palace here so why wouldn't we post on them?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I think El P hit the nail on the head. So many threads about Palace here so why wouldn't we post on them?

There are 2 threads out of 75 on the front page. One about the rivalry and one about Bridcutt.

Yet every thread I look at has Palace posters on it.

The End. I've bored myself.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Very gracious of you. Though I appreciate that join date to an Internet forum isn't a true match for whether one was a genuine supporter or not before that date, it's interesting that many of those who seem the most bitter are those who joined in the last three years. For many Palace there is a definite difference between the Brighton fans who were there through thick and thin, and the "but I always supported Brighton, but I'm actually a Man U fan too" lot.

Now if someone with good comedy timing and a join date of early 2000's could call me a ****, that'd be great.

**** ;)

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Little clubs tend to roll around the lower leagues,
We know nothing of this BHA are experts at little league football ,I'd much rather have our 15,000 hardcore than your pathetic attempt at getting behind your team at the Amex against us in the playoffs.
Watch it again if its not to painful you can only hear Palace and a few clackers buzzing away in the back ground.
Intimidating?
What do you think?
Did you leave early like the other 15,000.

Go and play with the traffic inbred

Benzhiyi

Feb 8, 2004
99% of Brighton fans only manage 1 post before the BBS mods banish them to the "Away End". There is no freedom of speech on that board , any criticism or debate is stifled.

Just wanted to say this is 100 per cent untrue.

I'm a mod on there who plays in the REMF every year (number five, looks like Razor Ruddock) with plenty of Brighton supporting mates.

A very, VERY small number of Albion fans are restricted to Away Fans End because of blatant, persistent trolling. But most of them are allowed to post anywhere on the BBS (and do so, sensibly).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I'm a mod on there who plays in the REMF every year (number five, looks like Razor Ruddock) with plenty of Brighton supporting mates.

A very, VERY small number of Albion fans are restricted to Away Fans End because of blatant, persistent trolling. But most of them are allowed to post anywhere on the BBS (and do so, sensibly).

I beg to differ , Brighton fans get reported to the mods by grassing Nigels and most of the Brighton fans who actively post on BBS have been corralled into the Away Fans End.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I think he's also the author of the "Bigger Fish To Fry" thread and the one with a bee in his bonnet about the Charity Shield 1910 being something to boast about in 2013.
Please get it right if you want to quote...it was not the Charity Shield |(there was no such thing then)....it was the 'Champions of all England' trophy....which your team or any other team cannot do now....I can be a right bitch at times xxx

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

I'd love to think that was right...but you lie like a hairy fig...I have tried several times to post on BBS ...I've registered,signed in and got 'You are not entitled to post'...having never posted on there how do you know if I'm a troll or not?....sorry pal,I have Palace supporting mates and congratulated on their promotion but please don't come here with this 'We are fair' pose.

Benzhiyi

Feb 8, 2004
I'd love to think that was right...but you lie like a hairy fig...I have tried several times to post on BBS ...I've registered,signed in and got 'You are not entitled to post'...having never posted on there how do you know if I'm a troll or not?....sorry pal,I have Palace supporting mates and congratulated on their promotion but please don't come here with this 'We are fair' pose.

If you've never posted how would I or the other mods know whether or not you're a Palace fan?

All first posts require approval, and I can guarantee you I've NEVER blocked a first post from someone simply for being a Brighton fan.

Benzhiyi

Feb 8, 2004
I beg to differ , Brighton fans get reported to the mods by grassing Nigels and most of the Brighton fans who actively post on BBS have been corralled into the Away Fans End.

I/we don't just block everyone who has a reported post. Otherwise Palace posters like Glaziers Fan would have been booted long ago too. ;)

If you or anyone else feel you've been unfairly blocked from posting outside of Away Fans End, provide me with your username (in private if you wish) and I'll look into why.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here