Palace (Are A) Joke

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A badly mistimed challenge , intent to cause injury - red card is the correct decision according to rules of the game.

From an independent source - "Bolasie's day came to a premature end when he was shown a straight red card after a badly-timed challenge on Livermore on the edge of the Hull area" another described it as " a lunge ... a certain red card".

Dirty dirty Northern B******ds.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
A badly mistimed challenge , intent to cause injury - red card is the correct decision according to rules of the game.

Having just seen it I think he's been hard done by. There is absolutely no intent whatsoever, he just demonstrated some terrible control and decision making to cut inside rather than shoot. It's a yellow at worst.

Having just seen it I think he's been hard done by. There is absolutely no intent whatsoever, he just demonstrated some terrible control and decision making to cut inside rather than shoot. It's a yellow at worst.

We'll be the judge of that !

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
A little pay back for all those penalties your lot won by cheating last season

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You cannot have seen the challenge, then again you do not see any of Brighton's either.

It is definitely dangerous play because he went in with studs showing , take off your Palace coloured spectacles.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
There's no way that should be a red - IMO

I enjoy taking the Micky out of Palace as much as anybody but in this case I think we should be partaking of that other great joy - criticising referees.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So the commentators are Palace supporters as well, go to a game once in a while and learn a bit about football

Football commentators are paid to give their "expertise" , it is never 100% accurate for 100% of the time. I hope Palace don't base their appeal on what they've said because pictures paint a thousand words. Dangerous play any day of the week and if an appeal goes in the ban should be increased to 4 games.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There's no way that should be a red - IMO

I enjoy taking the Micky out of Palace as much as anybody but in this case I think we should be partaking of that other great joy - criticising referees.

It was no different IMO to Dunk's lunge on Bolasie at Smellhurst.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Football commentators are paid to give their "expertise" , it is never 100% accurate for 100% of the time. I hope Palace don't base their appeal on what they've said because pictures paint a thousand words. Dangerous play any day of the week and if an appeal goes in the ban should be increased to 4 games.

It was no different IMO to Dunk's lunge on Bolasie at Smellhurst.

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports