Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace (Are A) Joke

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I can see Palarse winning at Norwich next Saturday as well with Tony Pulis settling in. The Canaries are having some alarming results at the moment and if the pikies are around 4/1, you can't look a gift horse in the mouth.

I see Palace are appealing the Bollassie red card - I await the outcome with great interest as all of the pundits said it was the correct decision.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I see Palace are appealing the Bollassie red card - I await the outcome with great interest as all of the pundits said it was the correct decision.
As much as I would like that to be true Major...but I don't think it warranted a Red card...yellow definite...but Red was too far...the same as Wes Browns at Sunderland...never a Red....but there again I suppose you look at the team playing and if you like them or not...believe me I like to see Palace suffer....but not to be cheated.

As much as I would like that to be true Major...but I don't think it warranted a Red card...yellow definite...but Red was too far...the same as Wes Browns at Sunderland...never a Red....but there again I suppose you look at the team playing and if you like them or not...believe me I like to see Palace suffer....but not to be cheated.

Irony at its finest!

They cheat, nothing said. Vice versa then :tantrum:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 21s
FA reject Crystal Palace appeal against Yannick Bolasie's red card at Hull #SSN :lolol:

There there little boy..Santa will get you something for Xmas..in a size 10 probably.

here says a typical a crybaby palarse fan when the truth hurts. and also believes in santa. what a :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here