Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace and Watford

Mar 2, 2016
I know I shouldn't but find this:

"Red And Blue Til I'm Dead"

a bit strange.

I know that you have been wearing the Barcelona copy for more of your history, but I will always think of "Horrible Suburban Crystal Palace" as playing "in their foul and loathsome showbiz kit," (@prodnose) all white with a blue and white sash.

I keep having to remind myself that you are the only geniuses in the league who thought 'Why not avoid clashing with everyone who plays in red by having a blue stripe and with everyone who plays in blue by having a red stripe?'

**** everyone else. We've always had the best kits. And you really should keep quiet where kits are concerned. The late 80s/early 90s one being a particular fave.
Whatever happened to Nobo? It's not you is it?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
People slag off WCP but are quite happy to ignore the ramblings of gimps like Ernest, Easy10 et al. It's essentially the same thing when you think about it.

GIMP here, reporting for duty.

Not quite sure what it is I've said that seems to have crawled up your arse for you to lump me in with the relentless rampant negativity of WCP. But you know where the ignore tab is. Fire away.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I know I shouldn't but find this:

"Red And Blue Til I'm Dead"

a bit strange.

I know that you have been wearing the Barcelona copy for more of your history, but I will always think of "Horrible Suburban Crystal Palace" as playing "in their foul and loathsome showbiz kit," (@prodnose) all white with a blue and white sash.

I keep having to remind myself that you are the only geniuses in the league who thought 'Why not avoid clashing with everyone who plays in red by having a blue stripe and with everyone who plays in blue by having a red stripe?'

I think @prodnose was referring to the red and blue stripes as worn by Wright and Bright when he referred to their 'showbiz' kit.

But when it comes to history, Selhurst Barcelona abandoned theirs in 1973 when they allowed Malcolm Allison to ditch the claret and sky blue (and variations thereof) they'd worn for most of their existence in favour of the red and blue - a kit that can't make up its mind. Not that all those teenage Tottenham fans waving flags at Selhurst Park would know that, of course.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
**** everyone else. We've always had the best kits. And you really should keep quiet where kits are concerned. The late 80s/early 90s one being a particular fave.
Whatever happened to Nobo? It's not you is it?

Best kits ?
Are you SERIOUSLY claiming that the comical nasty gaudy jester outfits your mob is currently parading around in is a decent kit ?

Wow. Just wow.

getimage.aspx

Yohan Cabaye, yesterday.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
And what a magnificent 6 years it's been!
Your lot would take 6 months of what we've had in 6 years.

Diving and fleecing your way to mid-table mediocrity.

Mar 2, 2016
Best kits ?
Are you SERIOUSLY claiming that the comical nasty gaudy jester outfits your mob is currently parading around in is a decent kit ?

Wow. Just wow.

getimage.aspx

Yohan Cabaye, yesterday.

Rather that than a Tesco bag with NOBO on the front.

NOBO indeed!

*chuckle*

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I think @prodnose was referring to the red and blue stripes as worn by Wright and Bright when he referred to their 'showbiz' kit.

But when it comes to history, Selhurst Barcelona abandoned theirs in 1973 when they allowed Malcolm Allison to ditch the claret and sky blue (and variations thereof) they'd worn for most of their existence in favour of the red and blue - a kit that can't make up its mind. Not that all those teenage Tottenham fans waving flags at Selhurst Park would know that, of course.

Barcelona's kit,
Tottenham's fans,
Tottenham's song,
Everyone's money.

My memory was from the old 'Own Goals and Gaffes' VHS when he refused to put on the white shirt. Like everything else in recorded history, it's on Youtube, but it seems that although he uses his favourite description of 'Horrible Suburban Crystal Palace,' he goes on to say 'With their Thunderbirds designs,' which I may like even better than 'loathsome showbiz kit,' that he has used in other circumstances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWVp_M6LbYo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here