Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Painter gone to Bournemouth on loan

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Should do well at Bournemouth , he knows we won't be offering him a contract next season so needs to get another club. Calde can provide cover at LB or perhaps Maksimenko is already considered good enough to warm the bench if needed.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I hope Bournemouth go up. We had some great ding dongs with them in the early seventies.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
So reading too much into this, does it mean Bridge will be signing for us at the end of the season?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Surprised this didn't happen sooner. Must be hard for Bridge training with a John Terry lookalike every day. Good luck to Painter and good luck Bournemouth

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I did enjoy seeing him play, he did struggle last season but thought he was great when he was required this season. Good luck to him, he did such a great job in L1 and i hope he gets to play at this level again at some point.

Lets top Poyet has plans then, either to try and keep Bridge or if he thinks that Maksimenko can fill in when needed...obviously depends if we offer Painter a new deal in the summer, or if Painter is only there to get game time for the rest of this season?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Lets face it he is shit at this level,

You obviously haven't seen him play this season, or you are exceedingly stupid. I was going to ask which it was, but will understand if you struggle with the question.

The only thing that has changed since the beginning of the season is that we have Maksimenko and he may have settled in. Looks positive ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Painter was superb at Huddersfield when Bridge was injured, and didn't do a lot wrong against Bolton.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Best LB In L1 when we won it. Easily.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Seems to be getting a lot of stick for his performance yesterday again!

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Billy Paynter missed an absolute gift for Donny. Worse miss than Ulloa. But then Paynter scored in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here