Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paedophilia

macky

Dec 28, 2004
BBC News - says Durban cardinal

I am inclined to side with this guy. It is a condition which needs to be sorted out by psychologists rather than the prison system. After all, quite often the Paedophiles don't make a choice to 'target' children, it is the way their body works which makes them feel that way. Your thoughts? Prison for these mentally ill people, or do you believe it is a criminal condition?

Try to ignore the fact it is a Catholic priest saying this....

Its a disease much like rabbis it cant be cured the kindest thing to do is put them down
I like t odhag women it's a mental thing icurable i will always like to shag women But i wouldnt go out raping and killing them HANG THE *******S

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Now you are saying Jewish people need to be put down :eek: wow, the views in this thread are crazy!
no not at all
People like you make me ****ing sick What a aresole you are

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Obviously my opinion differs from yours. An easy throw away response imo.

Not really. Read back your post and read how much of it is a caricature of the views of people whose opinions differ from your own. If people on this thread were actual apologists for the behaviour of child sex abusers, and genuinely cared more about the perpetrators than the victims, you'd be onto something. But that isn't so. For you to present it as so is you employing strawman tactics, not because you disagree with me.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Now you are saying Jewish people need to be put down :eek: wow, the views in this thread are crazy!

That was an open goal, wasn't it? :lolol:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not really. Read back your post and read how much of it is a caricature of the views of people whose opinions differ from your own. If people on this thread were actual apologists for the behaviour of child sex abusers, and genuinely cared more about the perpetrators than the victims, you'd be onto something. But that isn't so. For you to present it as so is you employing strawman tactics, not because you disagree with me.

Strange.
Obviously it is my opinion, and yes it may well differ from others....so i don't understand your obvious points. Nowhere have i stated "people on this thread were actual apologists for the behaviour", i believe you have added/assumed this, i believe my post mean't that in general a lot of people seem to be more bothered about the rights of the accused, not the victim.
As i stated, the post was my opinion and not an easy cop out like the "strawman tactics" you obviously think i employed....still if you want to put a label on it......then that is your opinion.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Strange.
Obviously it is my opinion, and yes it may well differ from others....so i don't understand your obvious points. Nowhere have i stated "people on this thread were actual apologists for the behaviour", i believe you have added/assumed this, i believe my post mean't that in general a lot of people seem to be more bothered about the rights of the accused, not the victim.
As i stated, the post was my opinion and not an easy cop out like the "strawman tactics" you obviously think i employed....still if you want to put a label on it......then that is your opinion.

The point is it 'seems' like that to you so you can dismiss anybody who wishes to understand why people behave in certian ways as apologists thus dismissing their ideas.

Can you show any evidence of these apologists you speak of? Can you demonstrate them excusing bevaviour instead of trying to explain it and then to assist in stopping it? Has anyone ever said that peadophiles are mentally ill so it is okay for them to go about their business?

It maybe your opinion but it is a lazy one based on half truths and sensationalism.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Could do, but I say 1st lock them up and then give them help.

Most of them get this, but still come out offending, so I say bang them up

Interesting opinion.....anything to back up your opinion that most get the help they need but still come out and reoffend?

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
op - Paedo alert .....there is no other legitimate reason for you to make excuses for paedophiles you sick ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here