Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy watch

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Paddy should have started. T'Shearer had a 'mare for second game running. Sami looking less and less competent. IF Paddy tires, then take him off. Not bring him on at end. We DESPERATELY need goals. Paddy creates chances. He can also finish them. FFS Sami.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Paddy should have started. T'Shearer had a 'mare for second game running. Sami looking less and less competent. IF Paddy tires, then take him off. Not bring him on at end. We DESPERATELY need goals. Paddy creates chances. He can also finish them. FFS Sami.

Sami knows exactly what he is doing.

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
He couldn't come on any earlier as he hadn't finished his lager.

The guy is brilliant, but he is also unfit, de-motivated, lazy and a complete nutter.

He will get more game time if and when he earns it.

... the tittle-tattle about Paddy's less, shall we say, 'professional' qualities seem based on pretty scant/sketchy information... in this day and age, you'd think there would be more tangible proof/reliable anecdotal evidence circulating around the web if he really was that much of a liability - also, his former managers were still keen to sign him before he came to Brighton and Michael O'Neill has him back in the N. Ireland squad so he can't be that unprofessional!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Yes, that's why we are 19th. Outstanding job so far. Just outstanding. Give him time - yes. But we need to be in mid-table come Christmas otherwise I think Tony will (rightly) get trigger happy.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

Agreed he came on at the right time today, as did all of the subs. I'm very confident in Sami, despite the points return the last two games (barring the final touch of course) is the best we have looked since Gus I think. IF somebody starts scoring play-offs are easily attainable in a league like this.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Agreed he came on at the right time today, as did all of the subs. I'm very confident in Sami, despite the points return the last two games (barring the final touch of course) is the best we have looked since Gus I think. IF somebody starts scoring play-offs are easily attainable in a league like this.

All of THIS.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004

I reckon we might go one better this year.

We are a very good squad that isn't quite a very good side - yet.

We will be though, and a a long successful run is around the corner.

I have never seen this division so tight (and that's saying something for the Championship) so we are still very much in contention for the promotion places.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here