Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy watch

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I'm Z, talented player with history of being a bit wishy-washy and injury/fitness problems comes to struggling Championship club and can't make the first team, and I'm wondering what the reason is?

Wishy-washy? People have said that about him because they just wish he would wash occasionally (nothing to do with his talent)

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
He'll get his chance, maybe even on Saturday.

Ian-Beale-3.jpg

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
I'm a convert - couldn't really understand all the fuss - but now I get it. Hope he's not the new Vicente - bags of talent - can spot passes others will never see - but just not fit enough or picked enough or given enough minutes to make a difference. Alsl felt he could have made much more impact last night with 30 minutes on the pitch when Cardiff were reeling anyway.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
" Feck of Jakey, I'll be after taking this corner......... Can yer not stop grizzling, here you are then yous put it in. Bejasus.... doesn't that Jonsey fella tell yer about lifting it over the nearest player?"
"Listen, Jakey you give me da ball whenever yous sees me, and we won't fall out. I've only got ten minutes."

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
" Feck of Jakey, I'll be after taking this corner......... Can yer not stop grizzling, here you are then yous put it in. Bejasus.... doesn't that Jonsey fella tell yer about lifting it over the nearest player?"
"Listen, Jakey you give me da ball whenever yous sees me, and we won't fall out. I've only got ten minutes."

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
I'm Z, talented player with history of being a bit wishy-washy and injury/fitness problems comes to struggling Championship club and can't make the first team, and I'm wondering what the reason is?

As the recent article on Give Me Sport website said: "Although McCourt looks like he belongs in a leather jacket and a Libertines video, under that ungovernable mane of hair is a majestic talent. He is one of a select few of players capable of producing off-the-cuff moments of pure magic that all those who witnessed them will remember for the rest of their lives."

... **** Paddy's alleged shortcomings - to see him produce some of those famous moments of magic in an Albion shirt would render them pretty meaningless for most of us and there's every chance it'll happen if he's given the chance - bring on the Derry Pele!

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
v Watford

****ing brilliant again.

Could have snatched it for us at the end, after taking on half their team and slotting just over with his left.

Once again, the best player present at Vicarage Road used sparingly. Makes you wonder.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
That run through the defence was great - shame there wasn't a decent shot on the end of it.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The fact that Paddy is not getting more game time leads me to conclude that Sami doesn't know what the **** he is doing.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The answer is within your own question.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I do not buy this he isn't fit bullshit. Start him, get him to play until he is ****ed then take him off. If he has to come off on 60/70 mins then who cares, he would have probably torn the other team to shreds by then.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Quality player, always looks forward first, passing is incisive and MEANDERS past players with consummate ease.

The most exciting player since Vicente.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
The fact that Paddy is not getting more game time leads me to conclude that Sami doesn't know what the **** he is doing.

He couldn't come on any earlier as he hadn't finished his lager.

The guy is brilliant, but he is also unfit, de-motivated, lazy and a complete nutter.

He will get more game time if and when he earns it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here