Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] P&R Wars!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've missed where the idea for this thread originated from. That might be a good thing...
So have I. Is someone seriously suggesting that there should two-tier pricing for tickets so certain users should get priority? Is he trying to give PBOBE ideas?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So have I. Is someone seriously suggesting that there should two-tier pricing for tickets so certain users should get priority? Is he trying to give PBOBE ideas?
A lot of people being amusingly disingenuous on this issue, like they pretend to not differentiate between 'Park And Ride' and 'Rock Up From Your House Two Streets Down And Ride' :lolol:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I think the problem is one of capacity on the buses. Obviously they know how many cars can park in Mill Road for example and how many, on average, there are per car. Once you add in the walk ons, which are unknown, you exceed the intended capacity hence the long queues after the game.

Perhaps some form of prebooking (at no extra cost) is needed to mitigate this.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
From the team behind The Tunnel Club, we bring you……The Bus Shelter Brotherhood

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I think the problem is one of capacity on the buses. Obviously they know how many cars can park in Mill Road for example and how many, on average, there are per car. Once you add in the walk ons, which are unknown, you exceed the intended capacity hence the long queues after the game.

Perhaps some form of prebooking (at no extra cost) is needed to mitigate this.
For the first couple of seasons books of bus tickets were sold by the club for the P&R from the racecourse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here