Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] P&R Wars!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Probably deserves a thread of its own at this point. Getting rather heated. So... who gets P&R priority usage? Guy who's driven a really long way to attend the game? Or guy that lives two minutes walk from the P&R bus and regards it as part of the public transport subsidy? YOU decide!

Star-Wars-Lightsaber-Duels-Ranked.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Edit - ignore - I was reading it as car parking :rolleyes:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm sure a surcharge is factored into the season ticket price for travel so anybody no matter how they get there can use it. All this pointless arguing adds fuel to PBs quest to make patrons pay more as per the questionnaire sent out b4 the end of the last season

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well what would be the most efficient way of getting the fairly significant numbers of 'walk ups' from the various P&R sites to and from the Amex because they would have to have someway of getting there ?

Obviously they couldn't just disappear given the pressure on the current transport infrastructure on match days. Maybe some extra buses from various points around town. They could use the extra buses that they save from the P&R sites to then lay on transport from appropriate points round town, like Mill Road and the Race Course ....... Oh :dunce:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've been away three days and obviously missed a lot.
P&R surely anyone can use the bus if it's free.
If it's pay to park then the buses shouldn't stop at the top of Mill Road and collect walk ins.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Probably deserves a thread of its own at this point. Getting rather heated. So... who gets P&R priority usage? Guy who's driven a really long way to attend the game? Or guy that lives two minutes walk from the P&R bus and regards it as part of the public transport subsidy? YOU decide!

View attachment 163186

Colonel Mustard.
At the Racecourse P&R
With a double decker bus.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

View attachment 163186
So, everyone else seems to already know the answer so the question should be which side of the fence do you fall and for what reason?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Everyone can use it, motorists get priority until the cars reach the top anyway. Going home everyone has same chance on the buses.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've missed where the idea for this thread originated from. That might be a good thing...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here