Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P/O Semi 1st leg dates...... 9th and 10th May, but who plays on which date?

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I have been asked this evening about my availability for a weekend away to celebrate our wedding anniversary on the 13th, thus ruling out the 12th AND the 13th. I'm trying to be rational. If we lose, I will have missed it. If we win, I will have the final to look forward to.

Why am I not convinced?
Why did I start by getting married in the football season? It was bound to go wrong eventually!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
whilst were doing birthdays its mine on star wars day when we play Wolves. so will be a great pressie assuming we not in play off before.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I was planning to go and see iLiKETRAiNS on the 9th...

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Ahh just seen the football league site has been updated since yesterday afternoon when I last looked!

image.jpg

Carry on...

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
I can see how distributing the away leg tickets would be an issue, but as for the home leg, the vast majority would have the game added electronically on their card...the amount of "traditional" ticket sales wouldnt be much more than a normal home game I would guess (due to the number of STH attending) so I'm sure the club would cope.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Tough decision Kevo. Still waiting for a local date from them.

It's not that tough - they are only the support for an awful prog band. The venue is 10 mins walk from my flat tho! I might still go if we are away to Bolton....

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm going to one of my best mates new born daughters christening on 12th May at 12.30pm

If we do manage to finish 4th or 5th we should play on the fri/mon shouldn't we????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here