Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Oval test match

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
A bit early I know but I noticed that for the Oval test match against South Africa starting Thursday, September 8 there are now a few hundred seats available in block 8 and blocks 14-17 for each day, including the days that were previously shown as sold out.

Here’s the link in case anyone is interested:

https://tickets.surreycricket.com/selection/event/seat?perfId=101518605917&ot=0&gtmStepTracking=true

Judging by our recent performances, I suspect only an optimist would book the later days!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
A bit early I know but I noticed that for the Oval test match against South Africa starting Thursday, September 8 there are now a few hundred seats available in block 8 and blocks 14-17 for each day, including the days that were previously shown as sold out.

https://tickets.surreycricket.com/selection/event/seat?perfId=101518605917&ot=0&gtmStepTracking=true

Judging by our recent performances, I suspect only an optimist would book the later days!

Thank you just bought a couple, I am a bit annoyed though as a Surrey member I tried to buy some a month ago and it showed sold out everywhere?…

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
My Test strategy is to avoid paying £100 for a seat and wait until the match looks like going to Day 5, when you can generally get a ticket for around £20. Risky I know - especially with the current England team!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
My Test strategy is to avoid paying £100 for a seat and wait until the match looks like going to Day 5, when you can generally get a ticket for around £20. Risky I know - especially with the current England team!

I just love the first day of a test match, and yes it’s £100 but it’s a treat to myself.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I've got tickets to days 2 and 4 and very much regretting this now

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Given it’s in England bad weather may nudge the test ……….into day three :whistle:

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
I bought a ticket for day 4 at the end of last year.
If the match doesn't last that long, I will just have a day on the piss in London.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've got tickets to days 2 and 4 and very much regretting this now

Should be alright with Day 2. As long as the Saffers bat first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here