Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Outside Toilets

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I had to run back to Falmer station to empty Bladders BLADDER after a few ales.

Not good as I detest running as much as PISSING my own PANTS

#BOGSOUTSIDENOW

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just take a piss up the glass panel by 1901 entrance, that'll learn um!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Yes, the station toilets are open. The loos aren't actually in Dicks Bar, as you turn right at the top of the stairs, instead of left. Surely a steward would let you go in to use them with a child, obviously promising to come straight back down again. If there isn't a queue, I can't see there being a problem, apart from a 'jobsworth', at the door.
I was busting once...at about 1 o'clock, I asked to use the khazi in dicks.
He let me in, but I had to leave my season ticket as security so I'd come straight back out :smile:

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I'd make my lad piss in a pint cup on the sly & stick it in the bin. I'd probably do the same

Jan 30, 2008
No this isn’t a thread about where tonight's Northern visitors to the Amex do their toilet, it’s about the total lack of toilets outside the stadium.

My 6 year old boy was caught short before the Forest game while we were standing enjoying the music from the band stand and soaking up the sun. I took him to the other bar (Not Dicks) where last season they kindly let us use the toilet. This season I was told sorry you need a membership, I had heard this might be the case. So asked where can he go and the bouncer said “sorry no other loo, you’ll have to enter the stadium.” I was a bit surprised and thankfully he took pity on us and let the boy use the loo in the end.

I love the fact we can get to the stadium early and enjoy what is on offer, it the nice weather it's one of the best bits watching the fans arrive and the atmosphere build, also we spend money outside on Drink and food so hopefully that helps the club. I am very grateful they provide what they already do.

All good in the end but that got me to thinking, surely the club can’t expect to provide food and drink outside and not provide appropriate toilet facilities. Is there not laws about places supplying food and drink must provide toilets? Southampton FC have loos you can access from outside the ground but failing building some loos can they not provide a few portaloos? There is plenty of room outside to put a couple in. Not a big issue but not nice if you are Disabled, old and infirm or young and unable to hold on and there is no loo to hand.

On the plus side I think that the Bandstand, bits for the kids to shoot footballs, Gully, Sammy etc are brilliant and a hell of a lot more that at most grounds so i'm aware they do lost of nice things for us already. We are lucky in so many ways but a couple of loos would help.

taking the piss
regards
DR

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had a piss behind the Rotherham coach, on the back wheel.

(I didn't really. I just said that for effect)

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
pee pee.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Every loo was an outside loo at the dear, old Goldstone. Where else could you get a sun tan just having a pee! :cool:

Err, Reading's Elm Park as I recall, you could stand at the back of the away terracing and look down upon those taking a leak. I certainly do not remember the loos in our old North Stand not even having a roof.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nice idea, guys, but I don't imagine for one second it'll ever happen. I can't remember ever seeing toilets located outside a football ground (as in, ones owned by the club, rather than public facilities). If somebody else can provide evidence to the contrary, then fine.

Whilst there's outside catering at the Amex these days, firstly it's clearly temporary (i.e. mobile vans) and secondly, there's no seated area for customers to eat in, so no requirement for them to supply toilets. They'd presumably also have to apply for planning permission if they wanted to put up any sort of permanent toilet arrangement outside. Maintaining and cleaning outside facilities would be more of a pain in the arse to the club, especially if they had to be open to the general public on non-match days. Imagine the state after Freshers' Week at the university...

The cold hard facts are, it's not in the Albion's interest to have you hanging around outside the ground for hours: ultimately, they want you inside, spending your hard earned in the food and drink concessions. Ergo, they're not going to provide any facilities outside that might cause you to linger.

Nice idea about the temporary urinals: doesn't really help women though, does it? :) You're just going to have to learn to plan your journeys a bit better, chaps :wave:

abc

Jan 6, 2007
There is a serious side to this thread to be fair and something the club should look at. I went last season with some adults with special needs which included several who it turned out to have a problem (seriously) planning visits to the loo and then holding on if not available (none had been on the beer!). The lack of outside loos caused a real mini crises especially as we were there a long way before KO and no one wanted to go in (and therefore be unable to come out) so early. We were saved by a steward who broke the rules by letting the individuals in for pee and then letting them back out. So the problem was solved but it was rather humiliating for the individuals involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here