Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
in
hopefully a big strong centre forward
bennett
creative midfielder
decent right back
quality young centre back
a proper winger who will get the fans excited lua lua or bennett dont do that for me sorry

out
dunk to premiership club
ogrady waste of space
toko
agustien
And what club will take kemy?
No facker will and he will sit around picking up his wages:annoyed:
I don't see a lot happening in January bar CMS and Lua Lua departing...The club don't have anymore money to waste surely?
To be frank I'd rather we stayed away from signing players until that twit burk has facked off:wink:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Don't think Colunga will go, other than that can't disagree with those mentioned.

Might throw in a wildcard of Stockdale out with Al-Habsi signing permanently...... Just a feeling.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I know,real shame,would have been good in my opinion ,certainly,CERTAINLY could not done any worse,from losing 400k a month under Ken Brown we're now losing over £1million a month,something's gone Pete Tong,the club is now haemorrhaging fans,think Alan sugar needs to point the finger at someone.
Yep totally agree....We're either seriously overpaying bang average players or something is seriously wrong behind the scenes.I honestly don't think any of our current players warrant high wages.
Just doesn't add up as £1 million a month is bloody shocking

flying high

May 12, 2009
One Teddy Maybank;6654414 Might throw in a wildcard of Stockdale out with Al-Habsi signing permanently...... Just a feeling.[/QUOTE said:
That would be good if we could get our money back.on Stockdale and O Grady.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Out Dunk - around £5m

Would be the final death knell for any of the thousands of wavering new s/t holders, who have seen all the other quality players sold or released. Dunk may not be the finished article, just yet, but he's improved so much, he comes across as a leader and a fighter for the team, as well as being an exceptional centre half in the making.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Dunks the only asset we have left although the superstar england international JFC maybe sold for £3 million as he's so highly rated by many:glare:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
The summer may be a different matter but for now it's simple, the club need to tell Dunk that he's going nowhere in the window.
First full season, playing regularly etc.
He stays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here