Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Outs and Ins in January

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The last three transfer windows have been massive disappointments and are the reason we are in our current league position. Let's hope the club show some intent this time although I expect we'll get the usual excuse of "we don't like to do business in January".

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Out
CMS , can't see the club renewing his contract so they will cash him in
Agustein , let go on a free
Toko , let go on a free
Dunk , if reasonable offers are made for him
LuaLua , potential interest from Middlesbrough or will they wait until the summer ?
O'Grady , loan to buy deal if Barnsley want him back.

In
A proper striker
A pacy left winger who doesn't fall over all the time
Gardner , loan extension until the end of the season
Halford , loan extension until the end of the season

A new manager and number 2 who embrace 4-5-1 and back to basics.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
How much do you think we could realisticly get for CMS?

flying high

May 12, 2009
Somebody suggested on the train going home that Chris Hughton will be appointed manager very soon and his first signing will be Elliott Bennet, I think that it was just guesswork.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I
Agustein , let go on a free
Unfortunately we have to pay his wages until July; I can't see any other club wanting to match what he's currently getting paid by us. Last year I thought it might be a clash of personalities between him and Oscar. However, it seems that Sami has the same issues, which indicate that Agustine has the problem. Shame, since he looked ok in the 3 league games that I can remember him featuring in during the past 18 months.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I
Unfortunately we have to pay his wages until July; I can't see any other club wanting to match what he's currently getting paid by us. Last year I thought it might be a clash of personalities between him and Oscar. However, it seems that Sami has the same issues, which indicate that Agustine has the problem. Shame, since he looked ok in the 3 league games that I can remember him featuring in during the past 18 months.

Sometimes a player will move on during the January transfer window rather than wait until their contract expires at the end of June , a drop in wages and a 2 and a half year deal might be financially better than rotting in the reserves until the end of the season followed by unemployment.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
in
hopefully a big strong centre forward
bennett
creative midfielder
decent right back
quality young centre back
a proper winger who will get the fans excited lua lua or bennett dont do that for me sorry

out
dunk to premiership club
ogrady waste of space
toko
agustien

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
in
hopefully a big strong centre forward
bennett
creative midfielder
decent right back
quality young centre back
a proper winger who will get the fans excited lua lua or bennett dont do that for me sorry

out
dunk to premiership club
ogrady waste of space
toko
agustien

Feck me Mark I agree with you :eek:

I know,real shame,would have been good in my opinion ,certainly,CERTAINLY could not done any worse,from losing 400k a month under Ken Brown we're now losing over £1million a month,something's gone Pete Tong,the club is now haemorrhaging fans,think Alan sugar needs to point the finger at someone.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Out

Kemy
Toko
OGrady
CMS
Colunga

In

With I the wages saved on the four above, we should be able to get someone in who knows where the goal is.

Quality not quantity

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here