Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Out of automatic promotion if we don't beat forest

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We need Birmingham to win their game in hand on Tuesday so they are still in the playoff frame when they play Burnley on Saturday.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
We need Birmingham to win their game in hand on Tuesday so they are still in the playoff frame when they play Burnley on Saturday.

Hoping after their dismal performance against Leeds Gary Rowett puts a rocket up his players. I don't see him as the sort of manager that will allow his players to not put in a good shift - granted they might not be good enough, but I get the feeling they will play better than they did Tuesday.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I've no confidence in Birmingham getting many results, I think they'll roll over for Burnley & co. They have a large gap with tough fixtures ahead - I think the players have given up for the season after their Leeds embarrassment. I've been wrong many times before so let's hope we can add this to the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I've no confidence in Birmingham getting many results, I think they'll roll over for Burnley & co. They have a large gap with tough fixtures ahead - I think the players have given up for the season after their Leeds embarrassment. I've been wrong many times before so let's hope we can add this to the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesn't matter.

5 wins is not beyond us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here