Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Supporters sounded amazing tonight credit to the club

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I was there. O my gosh, we sang our hearts out. My first away game but jeez i will be attending more.
We got behind the players and gave our full support. Just a shame about the goals we conceded.
We really need that at the amex

Exactly, great support and we always make a noise. I enjoy the away games more than the home. Thought B' Muff fans were quiet considering they were in front three times.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The gay stuff some fat **** started to grab his dick giving it the biggun. Had a go by my self with the standard swearing. Got told off by the police. As that happened the rest of the stand picked on him. The copper just laughed.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
How dare anyone complain after that stellar performance and previous amazing performances too. Oh, wait..

Stunning wit or empty vessel?

Very much the latter unfortunately.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The gay stuff some fat **** started to grab his dick giving it the biggun. Had a go by my self with the standard swearing. Got told off by the police. As that happened the rest of the stand picked on him. The copper just laughed.

If it was the fat plum in the dirty grey jogging bottoms, then he got chucked out lol.

Jan 30, 2008
I heard one of our fans having a conversation with a steward at half time about it and a policeman came up to them and told him "don't even go there"

Nice to see the message hasn't reached them don't here
we need to grow some balls , still moaning to stewards ,screaming for a policeman
regards
DR

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I was so offended by the chant of 'we can see you holding hands' that I took another swig of beer, scratched my bollocks then ordered a curry (washing my hands before it arrived)

What's wrong with a couple of (your own) pubes in a curry ???

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Fed up with this being rolled out sounds like a consolation prize, fact is we've lost again??? still sounding good in league 1 possibly
regards
DR

More or less what I was going to say ... wish it was a great 3pts and decent noise from our fans rather than just the noise being the highlight / the best we get as some form of consolation

Fed up with this being rolled out sounds like a consolation prize, fact is we've lost again??? still sounding good in league 1 possibly
regards
DR

But, but, but, we sounded good Das,

Thatl'll learn those Bournemouth lot.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Exactly, great support and we always make a noise. I enjoy the away games more than the home. Thought B' Muff fans were quiet considering they were in front three times.

They was quiet, only got loud when they scored and that drum helper them abit. But just shows we did not need an instrument

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Listening on the radio today and did I really hear Brighton fans singing " small town in Portsmouth " to the Bournemouth fans?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here