Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Squad

D_B

Mar 18, 2013
Again, from the outside looking in, when I saw your line-up last night I thought how potent it could potentially be, but then that it could become difficult if Charlton were proving stubborn, as there wasn't much to break them down.

In my opinion, you have (when all are fit) a very good Championship squad. Perhaps the one thing lacking is an big ugly beast. Sometimes you have to go a bit more direct in this league, get the opposition worried about the big man, and then let people pick up the second balls in and around the box. That's precisely what Darius Henderson has added to us. There isn't a defender in the league who enjoys playing against him, and whislt there are times when he isn't needed and the quality is enough, which you have in abundance, he sometimes just gives that bit of bite and strength to get you into dangerous areas and occupy defenders.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Again, from the outside looking in, when I saw your line-up last night I thought how potent it could potentially be, but then that it could become difficult if Charlton were proving stubborn, as there wasn't much to break them down.

In my opinion, you have (when all are fit) a very good Championship squad. Perhaps the one thing lacking is an big ugly beast. Sometimes you have to go a bit more direct in this league, get the opposition worried about the big man, and then let people pick up the second balls in and around the box. That's precisely what Darius Henderson has added to us. There isn't a defender in the league who enjoys playing against him, and whislt there are times when he isn't needed and the quality is enough, which you have in abundance, he sometimes just gives that bit of bite and strength to get you into dangerous areas and occupy defenders.

To be fair, if you were a Cardiff fan I may possible agree!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The whole point of my discussion is that Tuesday night we were crying out for somebody to come on and change the course of the game because we had become set in our way and this needed to be changed to score a goal, not whether or not Noone was good enough. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, we had nobody to step up to the mark.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The game was CRYING out for HARLEY to come on a make a BIG impact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here