Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our run in

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Now I am NOT counting any chickens, but it could be worse, couldn't it? No top 6 rivals whatsoever, barring a mad run from someone...
Too early to know. Norwich could be fighting for top 6, couple could be fighting to stay out of the bottom 3.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Really? I think it could be a lot lot lot lot worse.
Oh it could,it's just i don;t know it's,like i say (on paper) looking at it..

Wolves Bristol Qpr and Wigan could be fighting for their lives,Villa might need to win to make the play off's and Norwich too

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not entirely sure what the problem is at Villa, but they have good players. And if we need a result for promotion, there's a good chance it will be on TV, and last game of the season at Villa, on TV, I'd expect them to perform regardless of whether they need the points.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm not entirely sure what the problem is at Villa, but they have good players. And if we need a result for promotion, there's a good chance it will be on TV, and last game of the season at Villa, on TV, I'd expect them to perform regardless of whether they need the points.
Fat Bruce is a negative manager who likes boring football....He just doesn't utilise the attacking players that he has at his disposal.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fat Bruce is a negative manager who likes boring football....He just doesn't utilise the attacking players that he has at his disposal.
They weren't negative when they played us at the Amex :shrug:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here