Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our penalty

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I was virtually bang in line with out pen incident. Could have gone either way I thought. Linesman gave it, which is just as well as that useless f***ing homer of a ref wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And after the lino gave it, the ref held out his arm in a really apologetic manner.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Zaha was looking for a pen, but then I think it was. Not sure about Will's. There was a coming together, but whether he was fouled I don't know. Apart from that though, the ref was as biased as I've seen.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Very surprised BHA got a penalty the ref was very one-sided. As for zaha's he was going away from goal and dropped like he had been shot from looked like a very soft challenge.

A bit strange that he managed to dance around and wriggle out of everything till he got near a BHA player in the box.

Then bang, down like a ton of shit!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Both looked extremely soft to me. But what goes around, comes around.

Poor old Wilfried, being constantly bullied & kicked by other players. No wonder he falls to earth at the slightest breath of passing air.

What happened to him for the last half an hour? Did he decide he couldn't be bothered any more or just got annoyed with himself for repeatedly beating defenders then putting rubbish crosses in? He vanished completely. Which was nice.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Neither was a penalty. I'm surprised the lino gave ours, he was just as shit as the ref. Three times in the second half I was in line with an offside decision he gave when our player was literally yards onside, never seen anything like it :shrug:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
The ref even crossed his hands to indicate no foul and gave the goal kick, one of many embarresing decisions he made this evening. Poor refereeing over all this evening. Only thing worse was the very very poor performance by the home crowd!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Just got back, to be honest I couldn't see f*** all. Stood in the aisle in various places, pillers and scaffolding blocked pretty much everything! Thought we were quite vocal though

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Neither were pens for me. Haven't seen either on tv yet, but would say that theirs was an absolute dive with no contact at all (worthy of a yellow), whereas Buckley was nudged in the back, even if there is no way in hell it should have caused him to go over like he did. But I might completely change my mind if I see them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here