Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our greatest performance ever

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Difficult to decide which game this season was our best performance ever... but this one is definitely in the top 5.
I don't think it's even in the top five. I just think Albion went there, stuck to the plan, and did a job on them.

I'd say this might have been RDZ best match, because he out thought Arteta.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Funny thing is.....going forward .... get used to it. We will have incredible wins. May even win a trophy.

We will also have horrible defeats.

This is how it is, now.

(I rather enjoyed the performance today. I kept thinking 'we will f*** up a pass and concede in a minute'. But we didn't. Pure joy. I am still in sinus tachycardia. Last week's morpine has deffo worn off).

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave:

:drool::shootself

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Is beating Arsenal at the emirates 3-0, their worst home defeat of the season, in our top 5 team performances of the year?

Not sure actually, might have to go game by game and work it out… I think it’s certainly up there though.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
BBC reporting once again dredging the depths of hopelessness and bias.

A simply epic performance by a smaller club against one the champions-elect. On their home turf, by three goals.

And yet, Neil Johnston fails to even ONCE to pay tribute to the Albion’s breathtaking performance, instead focusing his entire report on Arsenal’s misery and failing.

Just how much longer must we endure this dross from the BBC? He is hardly a lone wolf when it comes to dismissing the credibility and achievement of our club.

Ignorance, stupidity or big club blinkers? Anyone??!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

A simply epic performance by a smaller club against one the champions-elect. On their home turf, by three goals.

And yet, Neil Johnston fails to even ONCE to pay tribute to the Albion’s breathtaking performance, instead focusing his entire report on Arsenal’s misery and failing.

Just how much longer must we endure this dross from the BBC? He is hardly a lone wolf when it comes to dismissing the credibility and achievement of our club.

Happy to stay under the radar. I'd rather we kept winning (and eventually winning trophies) than being bigged-up by a nobber.

Besides, we will be selling shirts in Japan and Argentina (and even Germany if Deniz keeps being the new Gerd Muller - doing f*** all, with no pace, and scoring worldies) and money will be flowing into the coffers. :thumbsup:

It's the Brighton way.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005

Did you read it? Both teams got equal comment as far as I can see.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Happy to stay under the radar. I'd rather we kept winning (and eventually winning trophies) than being bigged-up by a nobber.

Besides, we will be selling shirts in Japan and Argentina (and even Germany if Deniz keeps being the new Gerd Muller - doing f*** all, with no pace, and scoring worldies) and money will be flowing into the coffers. :thumbsup:

It's the Brighton way.
Not me, I want the world and his wife to know my glorious club is just fantastic..!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is beating Arsenal at the emirates 3-0, their worst home defeat of the season, in our top 5 team performances of the year?

Not sure actually, might have to go game by game and work it out… I think it’s certainly up there though.
I think we played equally well away at Tottenham Hotspur. Can't think how we lost that one...

Oh...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not me, I want the world and his wife to know my glorious club is just fantastic..!
Maybe it's just me. I don't do vicarious admiration. The only thing that counts for me is my own enjoyment of our amazingness. An autism-spectrum thing, perhaps. :LOL:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
People have said for years Brighton are too NICE. Not today. We employed the dark arts, we had a game plan.

I think this was our most mature Premier League match ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here