Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
God it was dull under him, but I cant help but really really like the bloke.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Well if it was his decision to let TK go it doesn't seem to be a mistake. TK has hardly been overwhelmed with offers, it seems to me.
Lovely man and a very good coach but I don't want him back.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Disagree. We were ouplayed for all of the first half and much of the second. The best team certainly did not win today .... but we need our share of luck.

Brentford were the better team but we had 6 clear cut chances in the second half (two off the post, two saves by their keeper and the two goals) so it was hardly a smash and grab away win.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not anti-Oscar, but my word the football last season was boring and dull, and I was glad he left.

I'm just sorry we got the next appointment so badly wrong.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This. According to BBC Sport whilst we had an equal number of attempts on target they had nineteen shots to our eleven and restricted us to just 39% possession. Of course this only made the victory sweeter but if we're to make any progress this season we're going to have to take charge of more games, we won't get so lucky all the time.

Yeah but it's always like that at Brentford away. I didn't go yesterday but they all way dick us, even in promotion seasons, so I don't think we sshould be too concerned.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It's a difficult place to win at no doubt, I recall an all too familiar pang of bittersweet regret whenever we've rocked our asses to the park.

This time however, lady luck was well and truly with us. That and we actually played with a modicum of belief and cohesion throughout the second half. Nice really, especially with us scoring late away from home for once, or in this case twice - ahem.

On the subject of Oscar, he's a gent for sure and deserves the credit he's quite rightly getting for not only being a nice bloke but also delivering a PO spot possibly against all the odds.

Kosh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here