Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
How the hell did we deserve a draw derby scored more goals than us, that means they deserved to win,pretty passing and a new stadium does not mean we deserve to win or draw anything,goals win games
Well that's more shite from your gob , their 2nd was an own goal....****ing mouners do my crust in ...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
he is tacticaly inept,will not get this club promoted,we only reached the play offs because of our keepers clean sheets,sitting back once we score is a ridiculous tactic needs to go now.That game tonight was ours for the taking and we blew it again , the best form of defence is attack:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Best form of defense isn't attack when your opposition can cut you to shreds on the counter attack. If we had carried on playing like we did in the first 20 they would have picked us apart and we would have lost by more.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
he is tacticaly inept,will not get this club promoted,we only reached the play offs because of our keepers clean sheets,sitting back once we score is a ridiculous tactic needs to go now.That game tonight was ours for the taking and we blew it again , the best form of defence is attack:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:
You're a little bit thick, aren't you?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Go please just go !!! Malky Mckay thank you very much Mr Bloom

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
If we sacked Oscar, after reaching the play-offs this year, we would be the laughing stock of the football league.

If our ambitions are only to acheive the play offs and worry about our street cred why the **** has tony spent 125million on new ground and training facility

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
You're a little bit thick, aren't you?

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
The players are genuinely bored of listening to oscar long and dragging team talks and the general consensus of the players is that NJ is a prick. Oscar is far from tactically inept, Possibly too tactical!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If our ambitions are only to acheive the play offs and worry about our street cred why the **** has tony spent 125million on new ground and training facility

Well, having invested so much in our future, and being a devoted supporter of the club who knows more about the intricacies and inner workings of the game than I do, I'm happy to trust his judgement.

And he won't be sacking Oscar.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

You are a ****ing idiot. Clear and simple. **** off and 'support' someone else.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I thought we went about it the right way and we tried to play football, whereas Derby pretty much parked the bus and only played for the break. Derby one shot on target two goals says it all really.

Shots
14 / 6
On target
5 / 1
Corners
11 / 4
Fouls
20 / 13

I enjoyed the game, not the result but this was only the begining.

All to play for at Derby, March and Ince to start instead of Buckly (hamstring) and JFC a little lacking tonight.

At least we have topped last season now by actually scoring a goal.

derby had the right tactics by playing to win , we tried to park the bus again and failed miserably when will garcia learn

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Don't care what anyone says, I enjoyed the match tonight - despite the score.

Of course we'd all like to be watching skills from top-draw players but considering the players we have and the opposition we were playing I wasn't disappointed.

Probably get shot down in flames for saying so but winning isn't everything - it just turns a really good game into a great game.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
How the hell did we deserve a draw derby scored more goals than us, that means they deserved to win,pretty passing and a new stadium does not mean we deserve to win or draw anything,goals win games

They had one shot on target(the penalty) we had five, sack our forwards not the manager. Their keeper got mom i believe, on a different day we would have won this game

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The players are genuinely bored of listening to oscar long and dragging team talks and the general consensus of the players is that NJ is a prick. Oscar is far from tactically inept, Possibly too tactical!

Which player are you? Or are you just another idiotic fan too thick to understand the difference between baseless assumptions and reality?

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
There was me thinking this would be a thread of praise, how good it is to see Oscar showing a bit of passion, being a bit more animated, and even moaning at the officials (seemed to be talking and talking to the ref as they came off) but no it is full of nonsense from people who have possibly had too much laughing water this evening. Where were you all on Saturday? Forgotten 90+2 already? Missed the fact if it wasn't for their keeper we might have won 3-2? We're not out of it yet, and while we might lose on Sunday, or over the 2 legs over all, give the guy a chance. He had no preseason, lost key players at key times, and yet we still reached the play offs.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
One up top, 11 men defending a corner when we are 0-0 in the first half. We didn't really set up to win, there was a lot of endeavour in the second half but the play was disjointed and relied on individuals only. Whether he's in or out is of no concern, but lets hope the players understand what he wants because it appears to me from performances this season that they're not all of the same understanding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here