Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Pistorius

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Only one person knows if he's guilty or innocent and that's Pistorius himself.

However his disregard of safety procedures and the dangers of handling guns suggest the rest of South African society would be safer if he's locked up whether he's guilty of murder or not.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Personally think he is guilty as ****... if found innocent..people will always harbour their own thoughts on the trial, and his life will be pretty miserable.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
All this crying, then pleading, now apologising...the man's practically on his knees....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Defence have changed their story saying that Oscar did not shoot a "double tap" but shot all 4 shots in quick succession.
It seems a bit weird to change your story. Next you'll be telling me he denies shooting her at all - "I came home and found her dying in the bathroom"

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Bizarre, sounded like a blubbering 6 year old giving evidence today. Seems like he's using all the tricks in the side show book (physical and mental illness, nightmares, guilt, deeply religious, tears, tiny little voice, disability, exhaustion, highly "emotional" plea for forgiveness for his "mistake" from Steenkamp's mother etc etc etc etc). It does make one a bit cynical.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bizarre, sounded like a blubbering 6 year old giving evidence today. Seems like he's using all the tricks in the side show book (physical and mental illness, nightmares, guilt, deeply religious, tears, tiny little voice, disability, exhaustion, highly "emotional" plea for forgiveness for his "mistake" from Steenkamp's mother etc etc etc etc). It does make one a bit cynical.

I agree. Difficult to know just hearing him on the radio, but, based on his history narcissistic sociopath is definitely a possibility.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

I believe that this apology is the first time he has spoken to the Steenkamp family about what happened. Very cynical if you ask me.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
His story sounds even more implausible when he tells it! He "whispered to Reeva to get down and call the Police". He "ran to the passageway and started screaming for the people to get". "He heard a door slam which confirmed to him that the burglars were now in the toilet".

So why did Reeva not respond to his whispers or screams? Why did she slam the toilet door? Why would a burglar enter through a toilet window, when the doors on his balcony were wide open?

His pants are on fire. He is going to get torn to shreds in cross examination.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I've been retired for a while now, and the price I'm paying for getting up when I like etc, is I have time to practice masochism, by sitting for hours watching a Pinnochio Wannabe trying to convince the World that he was in the most loving relationship since Romeo & Juliet :bla:
What's it all about FFS! I'm in danger of meltdown, in fact I'm almost at the point that I want to hide behind his bathroom door doing burglar impersonations. But with my luck he'd miss. Bang him up the homicidal maniac.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
His story sounds even more implausible when he tells it! He "whispered to Reeva to get down and call the Police". He "ran to the passageway and started screaming for the people to get". "He heard a door slam which confirmed to him that the burglars were now in the toilet".

So why did Reeva not respond to his whispers or screams? Why did she slam the toilet door? Why would a burglar enter through a toilet window, when the doors on his balcony were wide open?

His pants are on fire. He is going to get torn to shreds in cross examination.

He is a pitiful and pathetic thing when exposed to the glare of reality.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
He is a pitiful and pathetic thing when exposed to the glare of reality.

Indeed. Court adjourned for day AGAIN as he is in no fit state to testify, apparently. Huge waste of court time going on and the Judge is going to have to get tougher with him as if he is like this when answering questions from his own team, the cross examination could take months!

What we did learn today was that this incident with him firing a gun out of the sunroof "did not happen" and that he was insecure and jealous (this was in response to the long message sent to him by Reeva describing events when he threw a hissy fit when out somewhere - I think this was the one where she said she was scared of him).

Oh well. see what happen tomorrow.

On another note, I see Shrien Dewani has arrived in the country in a privately chartered plane!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Indeed. Court adjourned for day AGAIN as he is in no fit state to testify, apparently. Huge waste of court time going on and the Judge is going to have to get tougher with him as if he is like this when answering questions from his own team, the cross examination could take months!

What we did learn today was that this incident with him firing a gun out of the sunroof "did not happen" and that he was insecure and jealous (this was in response to the long message sent to him by Reeva describing events when he threw a hissy fit when out somewhere - I think this was the one where she said she was scared of him).

Oh well. see what happen tomorrow.

On another note, I see Shrien Dewani has arrived in the country in a privately chartered plane!

Another pitiful and pathetic piece of work who needs to be brought to trial, lets hope he doesn't fool you Saffers with all the alleged " mental turmoil " he is purported to be suffering from.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Well he was supposed to fly on a normal BA flight but flew privately, so I am assuming that he paid for it! Am probably wrong though.

He wouldn't pay that out of his own pocket. Will be interesting to see if he has been facking his illness when he arrives at the hospital.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
SA have paid for it evidently.

Back to Oscar:

Roux: "Did you intend to kill Reeva?"
Oscar: "No I did not, nor anyone else for that matter"

So shooting 4 shots blindly through a toilet door is not intending to kill someone? He is insane.

Cross examination has started.

Great. Keep the updates coming. Hope he gets asked to explain about his missing girlfriend from the bed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here