Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar interview in The Independant on Sunday today

D

Deleted member 2719

I had a good feeling. I've always been fascinated by English football. The atmosphere, the competitive spirit – you always see two teams that want to attack, to win and not sit back."

I already like the bloke. I suppose as fans we shouldn't let him down on the English atmosphere it would be good if we could get 20% more of WSU singing more often.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I haven't. I commented purely on Oscar's comments about English football. Still, seeing in the starting lineup thread most people here chose a 4-2-3-1 formation, or even a 4-4-2, I'm sure you're up for suprises. I'm sure that Oscar chose Brighton becuase it's a good place to implement his style. Still, I assure you he will not just fit in, but will change it. And it definitely won't look like your rivals in the Championship...

The 4-4-2 formations are mostly from fans stuck in the dark ages of English football, I think. We haven't, and few teams have, played 4-4-2 for a while, yet people still continue to try to push it as the best option on here. It has nothing to do with Oscar. The 4-2-3-1 formation is weird, can't explain why that has popped up when most local papers seem to suggest he favours an attacking 4-3-3 (does he?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here