Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar has identified targets...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Getafe and Sporting Gijon must have been totally threadbare then based on your assumptions...

Well, no. I said 2 players short of being even slightly ready. Read my earlier post again, and don't twist my words. The 2 players are an experienced LB and KA BTW. Both as I understand it in the pipeline, i.e. Oscar recognises the urgent need, even if you don't.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I don't think Crofts can replace Hammond,

A couple of fullbacks seem necessary as Bruno is sadly enfeeblised too easily for a spell now and Chicksen is more a player in the making than one ready for the first team yet, i think, so we're undermanned in those positions.

I don't think Crofts can replace Hammond either on last seasons showing.

I thought Calderon did a cracking job when he came in for Bruno, to the point where he was probably first-choice for the spot if Bruno had been fit. Personally I don't think we need another right-back, wages are better spent elsewhere.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Well, no. I said 2 players short of being even slightly ready. Read my earlier post again, and don't twist my words. The 2 players are an experienced LB and KA BTW. Both as I understand it in the pipeline, i.e. Oscar recognises the urgent need, even if you don't.

Ok mate

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If this Agustien bloke is fit I'd like to get him in the side for Leeds. I think then we'd have too much going forward and would win by a couple of goals. No Hammond, no Spanish Dave and an inconsistent Crofts worries me.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Also to remember the Prem teams have to announce there 25 man squads, I'm not sure of that date, so we may see some more transfer activity after that point.

The Premier League squads are not announced until after the transfer window has closed at the end of August. Players not named in squads would be available on loan (players under 21 don't have to be named in the 25 man squad but can still be used in Premier League matches).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here