Your football was thoughtful
Last season was brilliant
I hope you get better soon.

Just for Kosh.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I don't see the need to goad a guy that came into his first managerial job in England with us, replacing one of the most highly-regarded managers in our club's history, and contended with horrendous injury problems to somehow guide us into the play-offs (albeit luckily). Things didn't pan out as we wanted them to but I don't see the need to be bitter about it personally, Oscar is one of the good guys.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Something along the lines of 'I miss you' and 'please come back' would do me.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Perhaps i'm being a touch precious but why would anyone sing anything negative towards the man and why the bitterness?

I won't be going to Watford but if I was i'd just give him a clap and then support my team. He wasn't the most inspiring of characters and his style of football left a bit to be desired but he did a decent job for us and after big mouth Poyet it was quite refreshing to have a more reserved man at the helm.

How I feel, the football quality was dire, but he did nothing wrong in terms of the club itself, and got us to the play-off's.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What will we sing if are 3-0 down.... ?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I wont be there, so either way I would not be singing it.

However if the OP has the nuts to sing it and people Join in fair play. There is nowhere near enough people who are willing to start songs in our support at the moment. Away is different obviously.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Prawns, don't get me started on prawns! and as for papers well I choose not to subscribe to any political school of thought. I like reading leather bound antiquarian tomes, words lost to time and herein of no relevance whatsoever. I'll give you this though, you're persistence gives you credit. I admit sitting on my own at the Amex, whilst you're at Watford shouting down Oscar, is a preferable reality... I'd imagine I could hear a pin drop, and in that calming silence I will find solace. You I'm sure will let it all out, and akin a post orgasmic moment of pure clarity, will be utterly slayed by w a n k guilt.

Kosh

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
I still like the chap. Certainly won't be chanting sh!t his way.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
How about "We're not boring anymore"...when Watford's fourth goal goes in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here