Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Garcia song for Watford 4th October

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Apologies. Obviously singing this kind of inflammatory nonsense away from home is a perfect way to represent our club on the road. All the best with it.

You must be a lovely bloke, nay a top bloke.

If you get more than you and your drunken brosters you sing 'it', then I'll apologise. Please don't though, because it's a pile of the proverbial.

You know what?!? Just do it, your red faces will look great in contrast to your blue and white shirts. Top, top fans though.

You stick it to Oscar, he clearly deserves it. Yeah whatever...

Kosh

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Perhaps i'm being a touch precious but why would anyone sing anything negative towards the man and why the bitterness?

I won't be going to Watford but if I was i'd just give him a clap and then support my team. He wasn't the most inspiring of characters and his style of football left a bit to be desired but he did a decent job for us and after big mouth Poyet it was quite refreshing to have a more reserved man at the helm.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Perhaps i'm being a touch precious but why would anyone sing anything negative towards the man and why the bitterness?

I won't be going to Watford but if I was i'd just give him a clap and then support my team. He wasn't the most inspiring of characters and his style of football left a bit to be desired but he did a decent job for us and after big mouth Poyet it was quite refreshing to have a more reserved man at the helm.

Written in a succinct and 'chilled' manner, more than I could ever hope to dream.

Kosh

Actually I'm turned round on this now, seems I was more impressed that it rhymed (sort of) and the syllables fitted (sort of) in the end.

however, don't like the reference, crawling, as I DO like the bloke, but one thing I stand by is I'm not embarrassed by what anyone else sings, they can do what they like its nothing to do with me.

With what I said above, I accidentally gave you a thumbs down with my fat fingers, it was meant to be up, hope it's rectified

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Apologies. Obviously singing this kind of inflammatory nonsense away from home is a perfect way to represent our club on the road. All the best with it.

You must be a lovely bloke, nay a top bloke.

If you get more than you and your drunken brosters you sing 'it', then I'll apologise. Please don't though, because it's a pile of the proverbial.

You know what?!? Just do it, your red faces will look great in contrast to your blue and white shirts. Top, top fans though.

You stick it to Oscar, he clearly deserves it. Yeah whatever...

Kosh

Jesus Christ, it's a football song. I havn't proposed we all sling coins at him, and call his wife a whore.

Its poking fun at the fact he left us, and 3 months later is at another championship club who we will be playing.

Kosh I can practically see you in your seat in the West Stand Upper, with your prawn sandwich in one hand, daily mail in the other

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I like it, I've made some TINY changes, sing it now

Oscar Garcia, He disappeared,
He left Brighton and went away.
Bombs started falling,Oscar came crawling,
On his knees back to the UK.

Oscar Garcia, He’s reappeared,
And now its Watford, who play his way,
Enjoy not scoring,his footballs boring,
I’d rather have Hyppia any day

Minor alteration to the last line and I think we're there (although I do prefer Othka Gatheea to plain old 'Oscar Garcia' if I'm being brutally honest).

Very creative Chinaman. People really do get too precious about such things.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Actually I'm turned round on this now, seems I was more impressed that it rhymed (sort of) and the syllables fitted (sort of) in the end.

however, don't like the reference, crawling, as I DO like the bloke, but one thing I stand by is I'm not embarrassed by what anyone else sings, they can do what they like its nothing to do with me.

Fair enough. Must confess, I absolutely cringe when our fans sing "We pay your benefits" or "Your just a small town near..." We are all different. :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I get you, it's not ideal, but people are people, try following a non league team, you'll soon harden up to the out of tune politically incorrect irrelevant shite that's sung at some grounds

What, like "You've got no fans..... Want some? .. I'll give it yer" :smile:

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
am I allowed to say the same thing about his wife as the song says in the posh spice song or will I get told off?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fair enough. Must confess, I absolutely cringe when our fans sing "We pay your benefits" or "Your just a small town near..." We are all different. :thumbsup:

One of the few laughs I had during the Birmingham game after they scored was a loud rendition from the Brum fans of "You pay our benefits"

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
One of the few laughs I had during the Birmingham game after they scored was a loud rendition from the Brum fans of "You pay our benefits"

Did they? Excellent :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here