Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Óscar García Junyent - Club CONFIRM appointment as Head Coach (8.10pm, 26 June)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This one looks good far more exciting than the English or British names that have been thrown around.

Continue the style we play and tweek it here and there and bobs your uncle.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
That seems quite promising. But "left for personal reasons" is always a worrying thing to hear. Could be anything from an illness in the family to fingers caught in the till.

My initial assumption is that he didn't settle there. Not much in the way of spanish speakers or culture around him which wouldn't be an issue here at all

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
That seems quite promising. But "left for personal reasons" is always a worrying thing to hear. Could be anything from an illness in the family to fingers caught in the till.

According to wikipedia (yes, I know!) it was only yesterday that he left. Maybe there's another reason

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Ooh speculation from another Spanish journalist that ultimately could a) be unfounded and b) not be about us

[tweet]337162334248247298[/tweet]

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Why open the posts and then respond. If you don't like it don't read it.

I think the fact that a Spanish journalist (who will likely know more than most of NSC) has linked us to a manager is pretty interesting. Far more so than asking if I take a glass of water to bed with me or if I scrunch or fold...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
To "driving in my car" by Madness

Our man-a-ger's called Oscar
(dee der der der der der)
He comes from argen-ti-na
(der der der der der der der)
He played for barce-lo-na
(der der der der der der der)
He's good mates with Ulloa

What? He's from Spain?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Why open the posts and then respond. If you don't like it don't read it.

I think the fact that a Spanish journalist (who will likely know more than most of NSC) has linked us to a manager is pretty interesting. Far more so than asking if I take a glass of water to bed with me or if I scrunch or fold...

out of interest as you raised it - scrunch or fold?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here