Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Osborne Abandons 2020 Budget Surplus Target'

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The CAMPAIGN for the NEXT election will be 'VOTE Labour for FISCAL responsibility. Don't LET the Tories TRASH the economy a THIRD time'. Of course it is OBVIOUS that when CHANCELLOR McDonnell walks into No.11 Hammond will be LEAVING a note saying 'Not only is there NO money left but I've just run up a FEW billions more DEBT for you to deal with'.

[emoji23] The shit that comes out your mouth continues to amuse in way that perhaps court jesters would have entertained the court in medieval times, not really funny but there's **** all else going on!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Except the millions who done what they were told and went out to work but still find themselves in abject poverty and still unable to decide if they should turn the heating on or feed the kids.
As long as it is done responsibly i fail to see why so many on here who regard themselves as smart cannot see that borrowing to invest creates growth, but halfwits like you cant even see the the failure of the Tories as long as you are ok nothing else matters.
I am not saying Corbyn is the answer but Austerity in its hardest form has not worked and has left many desperate people in its wake, while the rich get richer.
Still, you carry on sitting up there on your lofty perch with your blue rinse.
I am doing ok thank you, but i think of others worse off than myself, no way would i vote for those guffawing, sarcastic cretins that i saw in Birmingham today, croaking on about how great they have done, how Cameron was a great PM and Osborne an outstanding Chancellor, ye gods man can you not see any further than the end of your wallet.

The problem is government after government spend beyond their means, really the Tories do little better than Labour, they just make a different group of people suffer. Politicians are now incapable of dealing with debt. £43B a year on interest alone and rising....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The problem is government after government spend beyond their means, really the Tories do little better than Labour, they just make a different group of people suffer. Politicians are now incapable of dealing with debt. £43B a year on interest alone and rising....

this is because they had little courage for real cuts after the first year or two, ring fencing all the really large areas of expediture, and people get upset over the relativly small changes made because they are a big deal to people at a personal level. much of the cuts werent even cuts, just reductions on increased spending, hence the deficit still growing.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
this is because they had little courage for real cuts after the first year or two, ring fencing all the really large areas of expediture, and people get upset over the relativly small changes made because they are a big deal to people at a personal level. much of the cuts werent even cuts, just reductions on increased spending, hence the deficit still growing.

What amazes me is few are concerned about the debt mountain, just seems rather than suffer a slow down just keep borrowing.

Its one giant ponzi scheme, its only that other countries are in a worse position the whole thing keeps going...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here