Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi triggers release clause from Blackpool?!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
What harm in asking him to train with us and go on the training camp .... none in my opinion, so Chris can take a look....
I think he trained with us about 4 weeks before the end of the season. Hughton has seen him but did not show an interest apparently.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Zamora dies down, Orlandi gets another look in.

Murray next.

It's July 1st, and we've already been round this ever decreasing circle so many times I'm half expecting a:-

'Kemy - could do a job', thread.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think he trained with us about 4 weeks before the end of the season. Hughton has seen him but did not show an interest apparently.

Seems very unlikely - he was in Blackpool's first team at the time.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Seems very unlikely - he was in Blackpool's first team at the time.

Obviously i realise that which is why i posted that it was about a month before the end of the season, rather than make out it was after the season finished. I believe a few days after training at BHA, he then signed a one year deal at Blackpool. Since then he has got out of his contract.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Obviously i realise that which is why i posted that it was about a month before the end of the season, rather than make out it was after the season finished. I believe a few days after training at BHA, he then signed a one year deal at Blackpool. Since then he has got out of his contract.

He played for Blackpool for ALL of last season ... So why would he train with us ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He signed a one year deal last year, but with an option for a further year, which Blackpool invoked. Orlandi didn't want to stay so checked the number of hours/games he'd played once the club got relegated. He knew he had played enough to get out of the further year.
He didn't train with Bha.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
He signed a one year deal last year, but with an option for a further year, which Blackpool invoked. Orlandi didn't want to stay so checked the number of hours/games he'd played once the club got relegated. He knew he had played enough to get out of the further year.
He didn't train with Bha.

Yes i know all that. So you are sure he did not train with BHA, fair enough.

Yoda

English & European
Yes i know all that. So you are sure he did not train with BHA, fair enough.

Considering the only time in the entire second half of the season he wasn't in their matchday squad was the last game (as they thought he hadn't played enough mionutes, was the final day. There is no was Lee Clark would've allowed him to train with us.

Therefore, the only time he could've trained with us is AFTER the season had finished when near enough everyone else would've buggered off on their end of season break.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Blackpool has the World's largest mirror ball.

1m mirrorball.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here