Orlandi Has Signed

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Will this pave the way for a CMS exit. I hope not.

He looks from the clips to be the type who thrives on edge of the box one-twos and neat passes into danger areas.... this will be right up CMS's street, so lets keep fingers crossed that he is staying.... bugger off Norwich parasites.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
So we now have a replacement for Noone, now all we need is the creative central midfielder and the striker.

I hope Orlandi is better than Noone if not it is just a like for like.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Now this is where my MOD merging skillz would make me happy. Why start another thread when we could read the build up and the joy at the same time? Far too much attention seeking on this board (not soley aimed at you Frutos).
Ooo if I had my way there'd be 5 or 6 threads of interest and thats all.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Now this is where my MOD merging skillz would make me happy. Why start another thread when we could read the build up and the joy at the same time? Far too much attention seeking on this board (not soley aimed at you Frutos).
Ooo if I had my way there'd be 5 or 6 threads of interest and thats all.

I just thought this would make it nice and clear that it was all done (complete with pic) as opposed to the other thread of umms, ahhs, maybes and imminents :smile:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
So we now have a replacement for Noone, now all we need is the creative central midfielder and the striker.

I hope Orlandi is better than Noone if not it is just a like for like.

Exactly. Proven goal scoring striker required, and a creator in case Vicente injured (which is often).
Are you ignoring all of Gus' quotes suggesting that Orlandi is the creative midfielder?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports