Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi Has Signed

Aug 30, 2012
I think people are overhyping him a bit. In his 5 years at Swansea, he made less than 15 appearances a year and only scored 4 goals in that time! Isn't e meant to be injury-prone aswell? Slightly underwhelmed to say the least

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Another fantastic signing to what is becomimg a really competitive championship side. Its amazing how far we have come in three seasons under Gus especially when you considor he has a tight wage cap at this level.

Anyone who is underwhelmed by the Albion at the moment must have lost their way to Stamford Bridge or the City of Manchester Stadium

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Has Natterjack given his opinion yet?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

EEES GOOD YAS !!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's probably not going to be brilliant, but he doesn't have to be. How many wingers do we need on the field at one time? We have:
Vicente, Buckley, LuaLau and now Orlandi. He's just a part of the squad, and I expect a very useful addition.
So as well as our wingers we have Bridcutt, Crofts and Dicker, with others as backup.

Not every signing we make has to be the gem. Noone out and Orlandi in, with cash our way to put towards a striker seems pretty good.

I think people are overhyping him a bit. In his 5 years at Swansea, he made less than 15 appearances a year and only scored 4 goals in that time! Isn't e meant to be injury-prone aswell? Slightly underwhelmed to say the least

This.

Will reserve judgement until I see him but these stats hardly make great reading particularly when he is supposed to have been playing for a team that plays a similar style of football - why so few appearances?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

4 goals in 15 is good from midfield. :p

Comes across as a good lad, very professional. Looking forward to seeing him play.

Aug 30, 2012
Eh? He made 30 appearances in 09/10 and 20 in 10/11 (according to Wikipedia). Hardly less than 15 a year.

Its the average over his 5 years at Swansea. He played in a mid-table Swansea side, and was then left on the bench/ in the reserves for the last 2 years, when they've got better, from what the appearances suggest. . I stand to be mistaken, just prepared to be underwhelmed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here