Orient to take 4,500 to Oxford on Saturday!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
On a similar theme, reading Saturdays programme it shows that Palace was our best away attendance (about 3700), closely followed by Saints.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Come on Orient !!!!!!!!!! If Orient win then they deny Grimsby promotion, Come on Orient !!!!!!!!!!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Withdean Wanderer said:
On a similar theme, reading Saturdays programme it shows that Palace was our best away attendance (about 3700), closely followed by Saints.

Orient have been given 4500 tickets...........its not clear how many they have sold though reading that link:nono: :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
What, and we wouldn't take that many if we were chasing promotion?

4k odd at Port Vale that time wasn't it?
WOuld have been more if we'd have had more tickets. Try 16,000 to Newcastle in 1979.

But good luck to Orient anyway, would like to see them come up especially at the expense of Grimsby.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Gullsworth said:
Orient have been given 4500 tickets...........its not clear how many they have sold though reading that link:nono: :)

They were initially given 4000 and have asked for more so it is quite likely they have sold them all.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
jonny.rainbow said:
They were initially given 4000 and have asked for more so it is quite likely they have sold them all.

Good luck to them then..................wish we were in a similar situation!!!:albion:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Gullsworth said:
Good luck to them then..................wish we were in a similar situation!!!:albion:

Having friends & family in Oxford I'm going to the game to lend my support to Oxford.

I remember we were in they're position 9 years ago.

Come on Oxford!!!!!!!!!!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Lorrenzo said:
Having friends & family in Oxford I'm going to the game to lend my support to Oxford.

Come on Oxford!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you've got a ticket. Apparently the ticketline has been jammed all day.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
jonny.rainbow said:
Hope you've got a ticket. Apparently the ticketline has been jammed all day.

They're supposed to be sorting it up there for me.

Staying at my Brothers pub just down the road from the ground as well, so I can get well lashed up

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Lorrenzo said:

Come on Oxford!!!!!!!!!!

I think our situation 9 years ago was slightly different....they have a stadium-we were looking forward to a groundshare over an hour from our home. They'll bounce back-we would have disappeared into oblivion.

I'd like Torquay to stay up over Oxford.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Bwian said:
I think our situation 9 years ago was slightly different....they have a stadium-we were looking forward to a groundshare over an hour from our home. They'll bounce back-we would have disappeared into oblivion.

Although Firroz Kassam was more interested in the profit he could make from the Manor Ground site (Expensive housing/private hospital) than he was moving the club forward. As has been proven by an incomplete ground and him walking this season with the club thick in the myre.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Lorrenzo said:
They're supposed to be sorting it up there for me.

Staying at my Brothers pub just down the road from the ground as well, so I can get well lashed up

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Nice one. Good luck.

:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
How on earth did oriend get 4500 mmmm,oxfords crowds have increased to 6-7k since kasam left and smith was also appointed,thought the ground only held about 11k,its not good giving so many tickets to away fans for such a massive game.:glare:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Bwian said:

Each to they're own fella.

If my friends & family were in Torquay I'd be down there lending my support. I'ts that last day must win to stay in the league thing.

I know what it means to them.

I know it was slightly different in our situation, But I doubt your theory of bouncebackability just because you have a ground. Ask Hereford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports