Ordering programmes online

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I'm assuming the voucher can just be exchanged for a programme in the Stadium. Do all programme sellers accept these or is there just select outlets?

What vouchers are you referring to ? we have only told sellers that they can accept the hat trick winning tickets , when "winning free programme" but no others.

Feb 11, 2006
Amsterdam
What vouchers are you referring to ? we have only told sellers that they can accept the hat trick winning tickets , when "winning free programme" but no others.

Hmm, interesting. I'd need this cleared up before shelling out for the vouchers.

Programme Seller, when you click on the link in Post # 2, there is an option to have the Programme posted, Programme vouchers or the Electronic version. It was these vouchers that I was referring to.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Hmm, interesting. I'd need this cleared up before shelling out for the vouchers.

Programme Seller, when you click on the link in Post # 2, there is an option to have the Programme posted, Programme vouchers or the Electronic version. It was these vouchers that I was referring to.

PM sent

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I like the idea of the vouchers.. but it only displays the full price.. i've got the first 2 home league games already this season so surely it should be a lower price?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Does anybody buy the digital programme?

How far in advance is it available?

Can I print it so I can read it on the way to the game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports