Ordering programmes online

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Hi everyone,

We've just added a new section on Seagulls Direct to order match day programmes along with the new digital programmes.

www[dot]seagullsdirect[dot]co[dot]uk/programmes

(can't post links yet)

We're looking to do a media launch for it this week but first we wanted your feedback on the system.

Any views positive/negative welcome, we want to make it as easy to use for everyone.

Many thanks,

Seb

PS. Any feedback on the whole Seagulls Direct site welcome too.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
PS. Any feedback on the whole Seagulls Direct site welcome too.

Could there be a link to display everything that available - for example my daughter wants a season ticket holder to put around her neck like she has seen some people have but as that sort of item is unusual and difficult to put into a specific category it means clicking through each section and then sub section to see if there are available. By clicking on a "display everything" it would then be easier to look for unusual items.

BTW, I couldn't find them for sale, is there plans to make them available?

D

Deleted member 18477

Could there be a link to display everything that available - for example my daughter wants a season ticket holder to put around her neck like she has seen some people have but as that sort of item is unusual and difficult to put into a specific category it means clicking through each section and then sub section to see if there are available. By clicking on a "display everything" it would then be easier to look for unusual items.

BTW, I couldn't find them for sale, is there plans to make them available?

Not a seagulls direct website problem... but...
A few more Mug designs wouldnt go a miss. Everyone in my office has the 3 new crest ones available so a few more designs would be nice. Possibly some of the Stadium. Clearly this isn't an urgent issue, but it'll make the club more money!! Seagulls direct as a whole is decent, just keep adding new products and we'll keep buying them!!

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Won't load on my iPad - it tries, but maybe is a huge file and will take a while to download? You'd probably sell more if people knew what to expect.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Tried to order Blackpool (prog), went through process.Added card details clicked proceed 10 seconds later got, diag connection problems.Checked e.mail ist said thanks for e.mail. 2nd said thanks for order.So guess everything ok.

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Tried to order Blackpool (prog), went through process.Added card details clicked proceed 10 seconds later got, diag connection problems.Checked e.mail ist said thanks for e.mail. 2nd said thanks for order.So guess everything ok.

Hi Strutty,

Just seen your order come though so all should be ok. If you login to the site and go to the programme page you should see a 'View Now' button.

What problem did you experience during checkout?

Thanks,

Seb

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Is it possible to be able to enter your smartcard number and benefit from the 10% discount?

The ecash system will be back up and running on the site in a couple of days, we were experiencing a few problems with it so decided to remove it temporarily. You will then get your 10% cash back on all orders.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Hi Strutty,

Just seen your order come though so all should be ok. If you login to the site and go to the programme page you should see a 'View Now' button.

What problem did you experience during checkout?

Thanks,

Seb

When I clicked proceed, got the message connection error.No probs, thanks for checking. :thumbsup:

My internet connection is ok 30 megs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports