Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Opened an invitation to Wrexham to join us at White Hart Lane

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
wrexhamgnasher said:
How many tickets are you getting? I imagine you'll sell out. It would be nice to come and its a nice idea but after all its your day. Thanks for the idea but I wouldn't want to steal any fans tickets.
I'm pretty certain you'll sell out so I think its best Wrexham stay away!

If it's 5K I'd imagine we'll sell out, if we get more then maybe not. OTLW had good intentions but it would be best to let our fans take what they want first to avoid any ill feeling if we do sell out. After that I would say feel free. The more we can sell the better for the club.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
kinkygerbil said:
but would you like to come? we can always have two welsh clubs we can gay up to

Thanks for the invitation KG, but I'll decline on this occasion. I'm not sure what gaying up involves exactly, but it doesn't sound like it's my kettle of fish.

My mate John may be interested, however. I'll pass on the invite on your behalf.

:thumbsup:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Interesting idea.
If, as The Large One has said on another thread, we have been allocated 7,000 tickets then I’m sure the odd Wrexham fan would fill up the seats! However, I’m not convinced we’ll get anymore than 5,400.

- Eaton Frog

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
This has already been covered. If theres tickets left then they are more than welcome to have them. After all its all money into our club. We're just saying let Brighton fans take what they want first so that as few people miss out as possible.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Rangdo said:
This has already been covered. If theres tickets left then they are more than welcome to have them. After all its all money into our club. We're just saying let Brighton fans take what they want first so that as few people miss out as possible.

You can't argue with that!

- Eaton Frog

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
There is NO chance we wont sell out, this is the biggest cup draw weve had for 11 years! We will get about 5,500 tickets and could have sold that for West Ham, let alone Spurs.

If Wrexham fans want to go they should go in the home end, and I cetainly dont want any Men of Harlech business coming from our stand.

Bad idea, nice gesture.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Albion Dan said:
There is NO chance we wont sell out, this is the biggest cup draw weve had for 11 years! We will get about 5,500 tickets and could have sold that for West Ham, let alone Spurs.

If Wrexham fans want to go they should go in the home end, and I cetainly dont want any Men of Harlech business coming from our stand.

Bad idea, nice gesture.

You really think we will sell this out? We did not sell out the whole of the Arthur Waite Stand for the game at Selhurst 2 seasons ago and Palace v Brighton is a whole lot bigger than El-Cids v Brighton.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I think we'll sell out, Im concerned though not being an AMS member?

I go to away games, but will I be able to get a ticket?

:nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Uncle Buck said:
But why do people think this will sell out, when we could not sell our allocation for our first local derby in 13 years?

Spurs are a far more attractive team than Palace?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I think it will sell out, but as discussed over a few Stellas at Lunchtime, we will be in the home end if we let Wrexham in our end.

Not just a bad idea, f***ing STUPID as well.

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Uncle Buck said:
Surely not, if you are an Albion fan. Palace are the scum, Spurs are an irrelevant bunch of North London has beens that have a huge chip on their shoulders an believe that they are a big club, even though they have not won the league since 1961.

Maybe to some of us who remember the old rivalry but to a lot of younger or newer BHA fans the old rivalry isn't such a big deal. A lot of people would rather go to WHL, especially seeing as it's less likely to happen again in the near future as playing Palace.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
We didnt sell out Selhurst because of the MASSIVE potential that game had for trouble. I certainly wouldnt have taken kids to that game and I think it was very family unfriendly.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Albion Dan said:
We didnt sell out Selhurst because of the MASSIVE potential that game had for trouble. I certainly wouldnt have taken kids to that game and I think it was very family unfriendly.

Complete rubbish, we took around 5000 to that game, I think the reality is we are not as bigger club as some of the more head in the clouds brigade on here seem to think we are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here