Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Open Training Question

ads52

Jul 31, 2011
Hi all, I've just been sent details of the open Training Session, I'm just checking I've read this correctly. I am an Albion+ member so I can buy a ticket for me.. but as my 8 year old isn't a Albion+ member I can't get a ticket for her. Is that correct?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hi all, I've just been sent details of the open Training Session, I'm just checking I've read this correctly. I am an Albion+ member so I can buy a ticket for me.. but as my 8 year old isn't a Albion+ member I can't get a ticket for her. Is that correct?
“This event is solely for the named season ticket holders / MyAlbion+ members” seems clear ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I would interpret this

as no, you can't get her a ticket as she wasn't in the draw, whatever you do now :shrug:
It not a draw, you can buy tickets from 2pm (so would think buying A+ would make that possible unless they invoke the 14 day thing they do for match tickets)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Its WSU by the looks of it now with no opportunity of selfies/autographs - oh how we have grown
It’s the 1901 seats in the west I believe but correct no access for selfies or autographs (the main attraction)

I’m not quite sure who the target audience is in view of the lack of FaceTime access, I can only assume it’s for fellow tacticians such as Peter from Eastbourne from the fans forum ?

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
What a stupid system. How am I supposed to ensure I book a seat next to me for my 6 year old?

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Your 6 year old has to be a member, then you book two seats and assign one to each of you ?
He's not a member. Maybe my own fault, but given its a free training session aimed at children it would have been nice if I could have added him without becoming an Albion+!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here