[Albion] Open top bus Euro celebration parade

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Open Top bus parade to celebrate Euro qualification

• Total voters

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
It has to happen. European qualification - this is the biggest greatest most important achievement that has EVER happened at the club of course league statis survival at Hereford was massive but you wouldn't celebrate with an open bus tour of the city of Brighton and Hove for that, but definitely should this season for the achievements. Get it organised BHA FC before players depart please (and I don't mean on the number 5A)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
IMG_7432.jpeg

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Its a great acheivement. I just wonder if this is the ceiling that the club can achieve against the super reach clubs in this league.
Next year will fans be satisfied finishing about 12th in the league and a decent run to the quarter final in Europe?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It has to happen. European qualification - this is the biggest greatest most important achievement that has EVER happened at the club of course league statis survival at Hereford was massive but you wouldn't celebrate with an open bus tour of the city of Brighton and Hove for that, but definitely should this season for the achievements. Get it organised BHA FC before players depart please (and I don't mean on the number 5A)
Every post you make you stink more of Palace btw

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you Leeds or palace? It’s never that clear - either way hahahahhahhahahha

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That idea is the tinniest pot of the tinniest. It's more tinpot than when a Royal adviser came up with idea of an It's a Knockout show.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No way RDZ would attend that. It would go against everything he's building.
Exactly, even in his post match interview he said something like I don’t understand the celebrations, we wanted champions league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports