Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Open top bus Euro celebration parade

Open Top bus parade to celebrate Euro qualification

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sometimes I’m not surprised other teams fans take the piss out of us. :facepalm:
If they’re posing as one of us though….

Anyway - where the fucks my hat 1901 🤷🏻‍♂️

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
It has to happen. European qualification - this is the biggest greatest most important achievement that has EVER happened at the club of course league statis survival at Hereford was massive but you wouldn't celebrate with an open bus tour of the city of Brighton and Hove for that, but definitely should this season for the achievements. Get it organised BHA FC before players depart please (and I don't mean on the number 5A)
Prick

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Last edited:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It has to happen. European qualification - this is the biggest greatest most important achievement that has EVER happened at the club of course league statis survival at Hereford was massive but you wouldn't celebrate with an open bus tour of the city of Brighton and Hove for that, but definitely should this season for the achievements. Get it organised BHA FC before players depart please (and I don't mean on the number 5A)
You spend your time on NSC complaining about how much the club rips you off. Now you want an open top bus parade to celebrate. Bloody hell.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
No thanks, would make us look ….

IMG_0548.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
IMG_0382.jpeg

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Would be a little …… tinpot?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
1st - Man City - Open Top Bus Parade;
2nd - Arsenal - You can have a bendy bus, but with a roof; Yes, you can play the Vengaboys out of the window;
3rd - Does Newcastle have trams? If not you're on the Metro;
4th - Man Utd - Fleet of taxis;
5th - Liverpool - Fleet of Ubers;
6th - Brighton - Team in a minibus, stuck in seafront traffic, overtaken by outriders on bikes in the wide open cycle lanes;
7th - Villa - Everyone in a charabang like in the titles of The Beverley Hillbillies. Emery as Granny in a rocking chair on top;
8th - Daniel Levy will rent the Goodies' bike and send out all three of his managers to be pelted with pie and mash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here