Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Opemipo jaji

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hopefully someone in prison will pay him a visit for a little chat and point out the error of his ways and hand him what remains of his manhood in a little bag.

How long do you reckon he will get.....25 years...serve 12 years and be set free on license to do it again probably...with a new life and name to blend into society somewhere.

Dec 29, 2011
Why does everyone on here think physical pain is the answer? Seems a little odd.

I think some peadophiles are mentally ill.. they can't stop themselves. There must be cases of people being locked up for paedophilia, getting battered to beyond recognition every day in prison, living in a hell, yet when they come out they still re-offend.

People say drug addicts should be given help, not punished, because it's an illness they can't help. Why aren't paedophiles the same?

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Why does everyone on here think physical pain is the answer? Seems a little odd.

I think some peadophiles are mentally ill.. they can't stop themselves. There must be cases of people being locked up for paedophilia, getting battered to beyond recognition every day in prison, living in a hell, yet when they come out they still re-offend.

People say drug addicts should be given help, not punished, because it's an illness they can't help. Why aren't paedophiles the same?

I remember reading about a man who went to a police station, can't remember if it was here or America, and asked to be injected with whatever it is to remove your sex drive, he had raped several woman and said he couldn't stop himself

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Jamie him?

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Give him a season ticket to selhurst park. no torture like that :D

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Put them into a 6x6ft cell, one window. A mattress and a thin blanket. 3 meals a day, made of the lowest nutritional food possible. 30 minutes of time to walk around then back into the cell.

He'll be begging to be executed. Don't bring back capitol punishment, as the U.S has proven it does not deter criminals. Instead, put them into incredibly inhumane cells.
This.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath

I would personally enjoy kicking **** out of someone like this. No other reason.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
trolling ? Why would you think that ? Paedophilia is a predominantly white crime, the question I'm asking is why we should just hand out citizenship to someone whose parents pitched up here , if indeed he was born here.

They gave me citizenship under a similar situation situation bushy, should I think of boarding the spud boat back to the land of the bogs and the little people?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I note that the BBC are unable to describe him as a Nigerian

Maybe they don't consider it is particularly relevant, unless people want to condemn him because of the colour of his skin, his nationality or whatever.

On the Today programme they did seem to say that there are two inquiries which will be started up, acknowledging that the system "got it wrong" and that he should have been under closer surveillance, not that this would have stopped him, which would only have happened by him being kept in custody, which no doubt they will also be thinking about.

I don't doubt he will be given a long sentence and will be detained for a considerable period. I am just glad that the originators of some of the more "imaginative" punishments on here are not in charge of our legal system. I am sure they would be the first to complain about the barbarism of Islam if their sister was sentenced to be stoned to death in Iran for adultery, or their brother had their hand chopped off in Saudi Arabia for theft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here