Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Opemipo jaji

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
give him leave to appeal to the european court of human rights...he should be out within a year or so.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Put him in a plane , fly it to Nigeria , and boot the rancid piece of crap out at 20,000 feet , couldn't give a monkeys if he was born here , yet another foreign criminal we would be better off without .

Not that I have ANY sympathy with this horrid creature at all. But I couldn't disagree with what you're saying more. It's such a stupid way to think.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Let's hope he doesn't get the protection of segregation whilst in prison.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Put him in a plane , fly it to Nigeria , and boot the rancid piece of crap out at 20,000 feet , couldn't give a monkeys if he was born here , yet another foreign criminal we would be better off without .

So why Nigeria then ? Isn't that unfair on them ? Say America started flying their criminals over England and booting them out? Insane thinking Bushy.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just shows our justice system is a farce, it's plain to see this man is mentally unstable and more needed doing, and this is the result

IMO he should be castrated and forced to cook his nuts, then eat em

It's scum like this that provoke racial attacks and stuff!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Just shows our justice system is a farce, it's plain to see this man is mentally unstable and more needed doing, and this is the result

IMO he should be castrated and forced to cook his nuts, then eat em

It's scum like this that provoke racial attacks and stuff!

Are you trolling in the last line? Like there's no British white paedophiles?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So why Nigeria then ? Isn't that unfair on them ?
because that's where his parents are from, and for all I know he was born there too, even If he wasnt , I don't consider the accident of birth that had him born here makes him British , and if he's anything like other Nigerians I've had contact with, neither does he , anyway you carry on with your unimaginative , conventional views on whether we should just hand out passports to anyone , I'll carry on with my "insane" ones , because yours have proved so successful up to this point haven't they.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
bang him up in a proper prison (rather than the special wing he will get with all the other 'vulnerable' prionsers) and let natural justice take its course

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
trolling ? Why would you think that ? Paedophilia is a predominantly white crime, the question I'm asking is why we should just hand out citizenship to someone whose parents pitched up here , if indeed he was born here.

I wasn't talking to you, I went to the trouble of quoting the person I was addressing.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Put him through an industrial size meat grinder.......................one inch per hour.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Amazing thought process. Born in England but he is black so must be Nigerian.

Boot him out of a plane by all means.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Inject him with something nasty and let him die and long and painful death. He deserves no more for what he did to that 11 year old girl. A scumbag of the highest order. This type of crime makes me so angry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here