Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Only in America - 26/10/23 another mass shooting

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
What would happen if a local found him and shot him dead ?
And don’t be flippant ….
If I use a flip phone (mobile) is that flippant?

1698333285710.png

Truly, if this guy, Card, was threatening to use his gun again and was shot dead the person who shot Card would become a national hero for about a week.

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Just checked my supply of ' thoughts and prayers ' for US gun massacres and it's tragically empty.

Really, mine is also, and these are my fellow countrymen getting killed. I really hope (and PRAY!) that the politicians will eventually get past the minority making their own rules and stop electing crazies.

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

A man suspected of killing 18 people in a shooting in Maine has been found dead after a three-day manhunt, police say.
Robert Card, 40, was found dead from an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound, Maine Commissioner of Public Safety Michael Sauschuck said.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Interesting article about compensation levels in terrorist attacks but contained this which I was unaware of, and shows how chuffed the situation is

"Gun-makers are legally protected from being sued in the US if their guns are used in a mass shooting, but nightclub and hotel owners are not."

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Interesting article about compensation levels in terrorist attacks but contained this which I was unaware of, and shows how chuffed the situation is

"Gun-makers are legally protected from being sued in the US if their guns are used in a mass shooting, but nightclub and hotel owners are not."
Absurd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here