Only for the Over 40s - mid life crises

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Only one of the above:

Am 46, married for 23 years(very happily), Renault Megan, never ridden a motorbike, really want a Mini Cooper. Been told I am a flirt, but would run a mile if anyone actually started to talk to me:nono:

Have started making a wooden ship ( not a real one you understand), Billings Boat...its fecking impossible...you have to put the decking and planking on to the frame...I keep looking at EBAY and wondering whether to bid for an Airfix/Tamiya plane to rekindle my youth!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dick Knights Mum said:
What does a mid-life crisis cost ?

A lot. You can't afford it.

Bha, I will echo what OTLW says. I am happier now than I have ever been following my s**t.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Yorkie said:

Bha, I will echo what OTLW says. I am happier now than I have ever been following my s**t.

I know what you mean, I feel like that at approximately 8.30 every morning :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
dave the gaffer said:
Only one of the above:

Am 46, married for 23 years(very happily), Renault Megan, never ridden a motorbike, really want a Mini Cooper.

Am currently restoring a Mini Cooper - it will hopefully be superb when finished ... so if you still want one in the Summer!!!!!!!!
:D

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry to hear about your impending Divorce BHAexpress.

I don't want flash cars just decent reliable ones.

Have been happily married for 22 years.

No affairs (Flirting doesn't count, right!).

Just 6. I would like to start serious travelling again (not just holidays) but I'll wait until the mortgage is paid off/ kids have finished UNI.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Good point about flirting though. Does snogging and a bit of a drunken fumble count as almost an affair or in the 'what you don't know won't hurt' category?, cos I'm not sure I could give that up in the unlikely event of it ever happening.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
well at 33 I race a car, have an old one to restore, and play in a band, and I've still got my scooters, I am very happily married and have a lovely wife.

I wouldn't have time for a mid life crisis . . . unless you add in

No7 : tell your boss to stick it, and start up your own business doing stuff you like but doesnt earn you any money :rolleyes:

Just investing my time with my new daughter 16 months and a minus 5 months.

I have notice that that women do seemed to find me more attractive than ever before:ohmy: a lot more looks, :eek: flirty chatting:p

But don't tell the minus??? Obviously if she's reading this I am just fantasising:lolol:

LC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports